Bhutan which is known as Land of Thunder Dragon. Bhutan a peaceful buddhist Kingdom landlocked between India, China & Tibet.
Travelling beyound boundries would gives you a different experience, meeting new people from different world, understanding their culture, lifestyle and values.Driving on the Highway which gradually leads you to different beliefs, eating habits and language is one of the best beauties of road trips that you should experience.
Lets explore the beautiful country with us.. The country which is symbol of peace, love and Devinity..
Tour Start Date : 15th December
Own Bike : Rs 34999(Per Person)
Rented Bike : Rs 44999( Per Person)
Pillion on a Bike: Rs 34999(Per Person)
SUV : Rs 41999(Per Person)
All Prices exclusive of 5% GST
- Arrival in Siliguri, check -in to hotel -Briefing and allocation of bikes for the trip. - Half Day Leisure at Siliguri - Afternoon sightseeing of Siliguri. This day is basically reserved for relaxation before starting your dream tour. -Overnight stay at Hotel. City center. Salugara Monastery, The Science City, ISKCON Temple.
After breakfast we leave for ILAM, a small town in Nepal. We will be crossing Nepal border and have lunch in ILAM - After lunch we start our beautiful ride from the tea gardens to Darjeeling via Mirik Attraction points : Mirik tea gardens, Pashupati Temple, Monastery, Darjeeling Mall Road
We will start the day very early as the road is narrow and challenging. We will pass through the small towns of Sikkim. After lunch in Mangan we shall reach Lachen by evening. Get ready to see a lot of snow and cold weather.
Be ready with your gloves and heavy jackets as it will be the coldest day of your life. Start after tea at 5 and take a complete off-road track to Gurudongmar. Breakfast at Thangu (13000 Feet) Reach Lachung by 6 PM Attraction Points : Indo-China Border, Indian Army Bunkers and Tankers, Gurudongmar Lake & Gurudwara
After Early Morning Breakfast, The ride will start and pass through beautiful Yumthang Valley crossing nature sanctuary with river, hot springs, yaks and grazing pasture on rolling meadows. We will reach zero point which is the highest point in this area, we will spend some good time and then take our way back to Gangtok. Overnight stay in Gangtok Attraction Points : Yumthang wildlife sanctuary, hot springs in yumthang, Zero Point, Gangtok Mall Road
We will start early today to cross the India-Bhutan Border to reach Phuentsholing - We will complete the visa formalities today - The route from Gangtok to Phuntsholing is very beautiful, in fact some people call it a riders paradise.
So, the day comes to touch the border of a beautiful and calm country. It is the second largest town in Bhutan. rejuvenate for adventure, relax, local sightseeing and shopping in Local MARKET
After breakfast, Take time today to explore the charming town of Paro. Either take a 3-4 hour trek up hill to visit famous Tiger's nest temple, if not horses can be hired to help you ascend up to this destination. Tiger Nest perched on the edge of a 1,200-meter cliff, the Tiger Nest monastery is an enthralling sight, also the unofficial symbol of Bhutan. Attraction Points : Tiger's Nest Monastery, Hilltop View, Local Market
We start our next ride to Thimpu-Capital CIty. The route is embarked with beautiful valleys. We also ride to Chele La Pass which is at 13084 feet. Attraction Points : Thimpu Local sight seeing, Chele La Pass
This is our last day of wonderful tour Bhutan and Sikkim. After Breakfast, We will depart for Siliguri with the endless memories of this amazing road trip. Reach Siliguri by the Evening. Tour Ends..
- Bike Mechanics and Tour Leaders throughout the trip
- Support vehicle for spare parts, luggage, first-aid, extra fuel
- All the hotel and camps accommodation
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Basic First Aid and Rescue arrangements
- Dedicated tour leader
- Use of equipment and the services of trained guides and professional
- All expenses of support SUV driver and guide
***Please note: Biker would be liable to pay for the expenses for damages to bike (if any). Rider will arrange for his own riding gears
- Government Service Tax as per actual
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips and Table Drinks etc
- Any Airfare / Rail fare
- Any Meals Not Mentioned in Package Include
- Fuel for Bike
- Security Deposit per motorbike. As per the Deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the trip)
- Rider / Pillion will be responsible for paying for their personal transportation and snacks other than that included in Package Include
- It at all unavoidable circumstances or natural calamities arises due to which the trip gets extended then extra charge will be taken for the same
- Riding Gears for rider
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
- BPC Touring hold the rights to cancel the tour if minimum 10 pax are not booked.