Leh - Explore the Mesmerising and Beautiful lands of Leh and Ladakh will make you feel as if you in the heaven. By this tour you would not only get a chance to see the beautiful landscapes of Mother Nature but also to interact with the culture of Ladakh. It is praised as the most adventurous trip for backpackers that you would love to do and the memories will last forever. What all you can cover in tour from Snow-clad mountain peaks to the barren hills of Himalyas, Sand Dunes, Clear Water lakes, Lush green Valleys, Highest Motorable pass or drive through Magnetic Hill – what else can a nature lover ask for?
Join us on Ladakh Women Only Road Trip and Explore some of the most beautiful landscapes, Land of Lama's, monasteries and pristine lakes. The best part about women only trips is that you get to be yourself and stress free.
Travel with us and capture memories for the lifetime!
|OWN BIKES \ PILLION||26999|
|RENTED BIKES Single Rider||39999|
Tour 1: 14th July'18 - 25th July'18 Tour 2: 11th Aug'18 - 22th Aug'18 Tour 3: 25th Aug'18 - 05th Sept'18
1.All accommodation in Hotels & Camps on Triple Sharing Basis.
2. Tour captain who will lead the trip
3. All breakfast & dinner except for some prominent places where participants have more variety of platter to try. One should not miss the local delicacies of the places you are visiting.
4. An experienced Tour Captain with English & Hindi as spoken languages.
5.Mechanical Support Team – which means a fully trained mechanic which will help during any sort of breakdown and will also regularly checkup the bikes. (*Some spare parts changed during the trip will be on chargeable basis)
6. Back up Vehicle
7.Medical Kit with Oxygen Cylinders.
8. Bonfire, wherever possible.
9. Expedition Exclusive Stickers for your motorcycle & helmet.
10.BPC reserve the right to change services included in the registration fees after registration in case an unexpected situation arises.
1. Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips and Table Drinks etc
2. Any Airfare / Rail fare
3. Any Meals Not Mentioned in Package Inclusions
4. Fuel for Bike
5. Security Deposit per motorbike. As per the Deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the trip)
6. Rider / Pillion will be responsible for paying for their personal transportation and snacks other than that included in Package Include
7. If at all unavoidable circumstances or natural calamities arises due to which the trip gets extended then extra charge will be taken for the same
8. Riding Gears for rider
9. Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions