Mesmerizing Ladakh 4
Tour Dates: 31st Aug- 12th Sept
Leh - Explore the Mesmerising and Beautiful lands of Leh and Ladakh will make you feel as if you in the heaven. By this tour you would not only get a chance to see the beautiful landscapes of Mother Nature but also to interact with the culture of Ladakh. It is praised as the most adventurous trip for backpackers that you would love to do and the memories will last forever.
What all you can cover in tour from Snow-clad mountain peaks to the barren hills of Himalyas, Sand Dunes, Clear Water lakes, Lush green Valleys, Highest Motorable pass or drive through Magnetic Hill – what else can a nature lover ask for?
Travel with us and capture memories for the lifetime!
- OWN BIKE: Rs 31999/-
- RENTED BIKE: Rs 41999/-( Royal Enfield 350cc or call us for more available options)
- TEMPO TRAVELER/SUV = Rs 39999/-
- Pillion 31999/-
We leave early morning from Delhi to Amritsar Places Covered: - Murthal - For Breakfast - Wagah Border - Golden Temple The road condition is safe and easy to ride with no off roading
We start with the hills today, covering Gurdaspur and Pathankot
Today we cover Udhampur, hill tops of Patnitop, Anantnag. The roads are good with little bad patches
This is our 4th day of Bike tour, We start our ride after breakfast in Srinagar covering Sonmarg, Drass (War Museum). and reach Kargil in the evening and overnight stay in a hotel
5th day of our road trip. We start from Kargil to Leh which is 213 Kms. Covering village of Lamayuru which is the most famous and one of the oldest Gompas.
6th day of Road Trip to Leh, After breakfast, set out for local sightseeing, exploring Leh and the neighbouring attractions, visiting Shanti Stupa, Jama Masjid, Leh Palace, Polo Grounds, and the War Museum to name a few. In the later part of the day, check and gear up the bikes as necessary and get ready for the adventure that is to follow the next day.
7th day of our Road trip to Leh. Ride up the majestic Khardung La (18380 ft) - the highest motorable pass in the world, most fascinating of all passes, and then reach the picturesque Nubra Valley. Overnight Stay in a camp.
8th Day of our Road trip to Leh, Today we ride on one of the remotest route of Ladakh towards Chang La and finally reach Pangong Tso. Overnight stay in camp
TODAY WE WILL HEAD BACK TO LEH AND HAVE REST DAY AT LEH AFTER MESMERIZED WITH BEAUTY OF PANGONG LAKE
10th Day of our Road Trip to Leh and today we will be heading towards Tso Moriri for some people is even more beautiful than Pangong Tso. The lake is higher in elevation too at about 4500 Metres this lake is a complete pleasure to the eyes. Watch the cranes swimming in the lake. Stay in Homestay/Camps. Elevation: 4500 Metres
11th Day of our Road Trip to Leh. Start early to cross Pang and reach Sarchu by evening. Overnight stay in camps.
12th Day of our Road Trip. Today you drive to Manali. En route Jispa, Baralachha pass (5000metres above sea level) and keylong. This highway route, takes you into the heart of the mountains. Overnight Stay in hotel
Last Day of Road Trip. Early morning wakeup call followed by breakfast. Later, we flag off our epic ride from Manali to Delhi , a distance of 537 Kms.
- Bike Mechanics and Tour Leaders throughout the trip
- Support vehicle for spare parts, luggage, first-aid, extra fuel
- All the hotel and camps accommodation
- Breakfast and Dinner
- All inner line permits
- Basic First Aid and Rescue arrangements
- Dedicated trip leader
- Use of equipment and the services of trained guides and professional
- All expenses of support jeep driver and guide
- All applicable taxes
***Please note: Biker would be liable to pay for the expenses for damages to bike (if any). Rider will arrange for his own riding gears
- Government Service Tax as per actual
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips and Table Drinks etc
- Any Airfare / Rail fare
- Any Meals Not Mentioned in Package Include
- Fuel for Bike
- Security Deposit per motorbike. As per the Deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the trip)
- Rider / Pillion will be responsible for paying for their personal transportation and snacks other than that included in Package Include
- It at all unavoidable circumstances or natural calamities arises due to which the trip gets extended then extra charge will be taken for the same
- Riding Gears for rider
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions