Dream Trip to Ladakh 4
Tour Dates : 2nd Sept - 12th Sept
Leh - Explore the Mesmerising and Beautiful lands of Leh and Ladakh will make you feel as if you in the heaven. By this tour you would not only get a chance to see the beautiful landscapes of Mother Nature but also to interactwith the culture of Ladakh. It is praised as the most adventurous trip that you would love to do and the memories will last forever.
What all you can cover in tour from Snow-clad mountain peaks to the barren hills of Himalyas, Sand Dunes, Clear Water lakes, Lush green Valleys, Highest Motorable pass or drive through Magnetic Hill – what else can a nature lover ask for?
Travel with us and capture memories for the lifetime!
|WITH RENTED BIKES||34999|
** RENTED BIKE: Rs 29999/-( Royal Enfield 350cc or call us for more available options)
Arrive in Manali by 12 PM for your Dream Road trip to Leh. After check in to the hotel, the road captain will brief you about the route and day-wise plan. You also meet your co-riders. Half Day Leisure at Manali and Allocation of Bikes on same day. Afternoon sightseeing of Manali. This day is basically reserved for you to rest and to acclimatize to the high altitude ahead. Overnight stay in Hotel.
The adventure begins from Manali to Sarchu climbing over Rohtang Pass (3980 m) and enroute crossing peaceful villages of Lahaul Valley like Khoksar, Sissu, Gondla and Tandi the confluence of Chandra & Bhaga Rivers. The route covers the unique landscapes of rugged mountains and mud which makes this route perfect for photographers.
After Morning Breakfast get ready to ride a beautiful ride wherein in we will be covering Gata Loops, with views of Nakeela (15,500 ft) and Lachulung La (16,600 ft) and the mighty Tanglang La pass (17582 ft) - which is the 2nd highest motorable pass in the world.
Rest day and Explore the beautiful capital, Leh. Apart from local sightseeing you can visit the places like The Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Leh Gompa, Over Night stay in hotel of Leh
Ride up the majestic Khardung La (18380 ft) - the highest motorable pass in the world, most fascinating of all passes, and then reach the picturesque Nubra Valley. Overnight Stay in a camp.
Today we ride on one of the remotest route of Ladakh towards Chang La which is the third highest motorable pass and finally reach Pangong Tso. Overnight stay in camp.
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake. After Breakfast back to Leh, enroute visit Hemis, Thikse Monastery and Shey Palace. Overnight stay in hotel
Tso Moriri lake in Changthang region of Ladakh is one of the most beautiful, calm and sacred (for ladakhis) high altitude lakes in India. The beautiful multi shades of blue color offered by this lake along with a picturesque landscape around gives this place an extremely romantic feel and breathtaking feel. Overnight stay in Camp.
Start early to cross Pang and reach Sarchu by evening. Overnight stay in camps
This is the last leg of tour, after Breakfast start your ride along with Chandra and Bagha rivers, crossing over Rohtang Pass and back to Manali. Arrive Manali by the evening. Later, we all celebrate the completion of our dream tour Ladakh, You can also board same day Volvo coach for overnight journey to Delhi
- Bike Mechanics and Tour Leaders throughout the trip
- Support vehicle for spare parts, luggage, first-aid, extra fuel
- All the hotel and camps accommodation
- Breakfast and Dinner
- All inner line permits
- Basic First Aid and Rescue arrangements
- Dedicated trip leader
- Use of equipment and the services of trained guides and professional
- All expenses of support jeep driver and guide
- All applicable taxes
***Please note: Biker would be liable to pay for the expenses for damages to bike (if any). Rider will arrange for his own riding gears
- Government Service Tax as per actual
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips and Table Drinks etc
- Any Airfare / Rail fare
- Any Meals Not Mentioned in Package Include
- Fuel for Bike
- Security Deposit per motorbike. As per the Deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the trip)
- Rider / Pillion will be responsible for paying for their personal transportation and snacks other than that included in Package Include
- It at all unavoidable circumstances or natural calamities arises due to which the trip gets extended then extra charge will be taken for the same
- Riding Gears for rider
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions