Bhutan Road Trip
Bhutan which is known as Land of Thunder Dragon. Bhutan a peaceful buddhist Kingdom landlocked between India, China & Tibet.
Travelling beyound boundries would gives you a different experience, meeting new people from different world, understanding their culture, lifestyle and values.Driving on the Highway which gradually leads you to different beliefs, eating habits and language is one of the best beauties of road trips that you should experience.
Lets explore the beautiful country with us.. The country which is symbol of peace, love and Devinity..
Arrive in Siliguri by 12 PM for your Road trip to Bhutan. After check in to the hotel, the road captain will brief you about the route and day-wise plan. You also meet your co-riders. Half Day Leisure at Siliguri and Allocation of Bikes on same day. Afternoon sightseeing of Siliguri. This day is basically reserved for you to rest day. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Here we go.., After early Morning B'fast we will cross the border and enter the land of the Thunder Dragon – Bhutan. We can enjoy the beauty of lush green tea gardens, enchanting rivers and streams. We arrive at Phuentsholing city and stay there for the night.
After breakfast and embark on the journey. But before we move on to our next destination, we will get our road permits and visas. o Then after we will move on to an uphill ride begins that takes us to the picturesque town of Paro. On the way we make a few stops at the Rinchending Monastery and Gedu University. We will arrive at the hotel and have our lunch. Evening can be spent exploring the city and visiting the National Museum or the river side. Overnight stay in Paro.
After an early breakfast and head towards Punakha/Wangdue Phodrong. Enroute you will pass through the Do Chula Pass that is at a staggering height of 10000ft! The important spiritual destination on account of the Punakha Dzong that is located at its peak. Check into your hotel on arrival, after little rest visit to the Punakha Dzong. You can also visist the confluence of the Po Chu and Mo Chu Rivers. Overnight at Punakha/Wangdue Phodrong.
Depart early and ride till Trongra. It will take around 6 Hours. The Town is situated in central Bhutan and a beautiful Valley. Place to visit - museums (converted from a watchtower), Palaces and Dzongs –each of which adds to the mystique of Trongsa.
After B'fast we will start our journey back to Punakha, Afetr Long Ride Check in to your Hotel. Enjoy the Evening for sightseeing in Punakha
Paro is at a distance of approx. 60km and can be reached in less than 2 hours. On arrival, check into your hotel, You can explore Paro, Local Markets, delicious food, etc. Overnight stay at Hotel
A rest day in Paro - and a chance to explore Paro. Paro historical importance like the Drugyal Dzong (Buddhist monastery) and Ta Dzong (National Cultural Museum). Tiger Nest scared temple located on a cliff side of the Paro valley also called Tiger Nest view point! Overnight at Paro.
Today, You will begin your return journey today with a ride back to Phuentsholing. Check into your hotel, You could visit the border or the Chukha Hydrothermal Project. You could also go to the Amo Chuu, the Crocodile Breeding Centre if you love animals and wildlife! Overnight at Phuentsholing.
- Bike Mechanics and Tour Leaders throughout the trip
- Support vehicle for spare parts, luggage, first-aid, extra fuel
- All the hotel and camps accommodation
- Breakfast and Dinner
- All inner line permits
- Basic First Aid and Rescue arrangements
- Dedicated trip leader
- Use of equipment and the services of trained guides and professional
- All expenses of support jeep driver and guide
- All applicable taxes
***Please note: Biker would be liable to pay for the expenses for damages to bike (if any). Rider will arrange for his own riding gears
- Government Service Tax as per actual
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips and Table Drinks etc
- Any Airfare / Rail fare
- Any Meals Not Mentioned in Package Include
- Fuel for Bike
- Security Deposit per motorbike. As per the Deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the trip)
- Rider / Pillion will be responsible for paying for their personal transportation and snacks other than that included in Package Include
- It at all unavoidable circumstances or natural calamities arises due to which the trip gets extended then extra charge will be taken for the same
- Riding Gears for rider
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions