Are you planning to take a trip to Leh Ladakh and not sure about where and how to start also most importantly, are you eligible to take this adventure and fun-packed Leh Ladakh Bike Trip? Below we have discussed some of the basic yet crucial eligibility criteria for your trip. It is advisable that you go through each and every criterion as it is extremely important in order to avoid any mishappenings:
Eligibility Criteria for Leh Ladakh Bike Trip
- You should be above 25 years of age with a valid driving license.
- It is recommended that if you intend to go on a Leh Ladakh bike trip, then you should have some good riding experiences, especially long bike tours.
- Also, if you do not want to travel solo, then it is always advisable and a better option to travel in a group of at least 6 people for your entire Leh Ladakh bike trip plan
- Don’t forget to carry a valid driving license, government-issued photo ID proof, address proof, and photocopies of these documents.
- International tourists must carry an International Driving Permit (IDP) issued by their home country along with their passport.
- Indian nationals do require an Inner Line Permit or ILP in case you want to visit the protected areas in Ladakh.
- There are other special permits that are required by foreign nationals in order to visit Pangong lake, Tso Moriri, etc. Make sure that you have all of it with you.
Hoping the above-discussed eligibility criteria for a Leh Ladakh Bike Trip are of great help to you for your upcoming motorbike expedition to Leh Ladakh.