13 Days Bike Trip Delhi-Manali-Leh-Srinagar-Delhi
If you are an adventure seeker who is yearning for some fun with thrill, then we have a perfect Adventurous Delhi to Leh bike trip Package for you. We offer 13 Days motorbike road trip Delhi-Manali-Leh-Srinagar-Delhi for the real adventure enthusiasts to Satine all their cravings.
The journey will start early in the morning from Delhi, finally the beginning of the most awaited tour of every riders life. The Delhi to Leh bike trip will take you from the flatlands of Delhi to lush green valleys of Manali along with the snow-capped mountains and melting glaciers of Leh to all the way to the beautiful paradise that is Srinagar. Along with all these, it will provide you wide scope for Biking, hiking, trekking and much more.
So, book bike trip from Delhi to Leh for this 13 Days tour to ride on India’s most iconic motorcycling route.
Price Per Person
|OWN BIKE/CAR WITHOUT FUEL||R
|SINGLE RIDER RENTED BIKE WITH FUEL||Rs 52000|
|DUAL RIDER RENTED BIKE WITH FUEL||Rs 43000|
|SEAT IN SUV/TEMPO TRAV||Rs 38000|
- Delhi To Chandigarh (250 Kms)
Flag Off Early In The Morning For The Much Awaited Dream Road Trip To Ladakh. Places Covered: – Murthal – For Breakfast The Road Condition Is Very Good And Easy To Ride With No Off Roading. Reach Hotel After First Day Ride. Local Sightseeing, Dinner At Comfortable Hotel.
- Chandigarh To Manali (300 Kms)
A Beautiful Valley Of Manali Nestled In Mountains Of Himalayan Region. It Lies 6,000 Feet Above Sea Level, On The Banks Of Beautiful River Beas. Places To Visit : Hadimba Temple, Mall Road, Vashisht Temple, Hot Water Spring
- Manali To Jispa (140 Kms )
Your Long-Awaited Ride To Ladakh Finally Begins. Pack Your Bags And Get Set For A Thrilling Ride. On The Way, You Will Then Visit Solang Valley, Known For A Variety Of Winter Sports, Followed By Your Long-Awaited Ride To Ladakh Finally Begins On This Day. Pack Your Bags And Get Set For A Thrilling Ride. On The Way, You Will Pass Vashisht Hot Springs. Although Manali Is Known For Its Freezing Temperatures, These Hot Springs Which Are Located 6 Km From The Town, Have Temperatures Ranging From 43-50 °C. You Will Then Visit Solang Valley, Known For A Variety Of Winter Sports, Followed By Rohtang Pass And Keylong. Once You Reach Jipsa, An Overnight Stay Will Be Provided The First Pass To Cross The Mighty Rohtang Pass, Hope We Would Not Get Stuck In Traffic Jam And The Keylong. Once You Reach Jipsa, An Overnight Stay Will Be Provided.
- Jispa To Sarchu ( 90 Kms )
Today Gear Up For An Adventure, We Will Cross Zing Zing Bar,Suraj Tal,Baralacha La-16040 Ft & Killing Sarai. Reach Sarchu By After Noon. Overnight Stay With Dinner In Camps. The Camps Are A Grade Category With All Bedding And Attach (Western) Toilet.
- Sarchu To Leh (250 Kms)
Start Journey In Morning After Breakfast From Sarchu. After Photo Session Start Journey Toward Leh. We Will Cross Ghata Loopse (21 Pins) Pang, Moore Plains, Tanglang La (The Second Highest Pass). Reach Leh By Evening. Overnight Stay In Leh With Dinner.
- Leh Rest Day
Rest Day And Explore The Beautiful Capital, Leh. Apart From Local Sightseeing You Can Visit The Places Like The Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Leh Gompa, Over Night Stay In Hotel Of Leh
- Leh To Khardung- La -Diskit-Nubra Valley (140 Kms)
Ride Up The Majestic Khardung La (18380 Ft) – The Highest Motorable Pass In The World, Most Fascinating Of All Passes, And Then Reach The Picturesque Nubra Valley. Overnight Stay In A Camp/Hotel.
- Nubra Valley To Pangong Tso Lake (160 Kms)
Hunder (Nubra Valley) – Diskit Village – Khalsar Village – Agham Village – Shyok Village – Durbuk – Tangtse – Spangmik (Pangong Tso) This Would The Most Adventurous Day Of Our Ladakh Motorcycle Expedition. It Is For Sure Going To Blow Your Mind Heading To Pangong Tso Lake. The Thrill Of Riding On These Road Would Give You Ultimate Experience. You Will Experience Off-Roading And River Crossing. Be Ready For Complete Adventure. From The Narrow Stretches We Will Reach Beautiful Blue Lagoon And That Is Pangong Lake. The Mesmerizing View Of Pangong Lake Would Leave You Speechless. Pangong Lake Situated At An Elevation Of About 4350 Mtrs, Pangong Lake Is 134 Km Long And Extends From India To China. Spend Some Good Time And Relax Your Soul. Overnight Stay In Hotel.
- Pangong Tso To Leh (140 Kms)
Spangmik (Pangong Tso) – Tangtse – Tsoltak – Chang La – Sakti – Karu – Leh After A Relaxing Night At A Comfortable Hotel/Camp. Have Breakfast And Will Start Heading Back To Leh. We Will Cross Wildlife Sanctuary And Mighty Changla Pass. On The Way, See The Famed School That Was Used As An Off-Studio Location In The Hit Hindi Film, 3 Idiots.
- Leh To Kargil (220 Kms)
The Bike Expedition To Will Move Towards The Town Of Kargil. On The Way, Pay Homage At The Buddhist Monastery Of Lamayuru, Which Is The Highest In The Region In Terms Of Altitude. Onwards On The Excursion, We Will Cross Fotu La Mountain Pass And Then Follow The Road, Descending To Beautiful Town Of Kargil. Overnight Stay In Hotel.
- Kargil To Srinagar (203 Kms)
After Healthy Breakfast, Our Ladakh Expedition Will Move Ahead We Will Cross The Most Beautiful Pass In This Region And That Is None Other Then Zojila Pass. We Will Take A Break And Then Move Ahead To Srinagar By Passing Breathtaking Valley Of Sonamarg. Later We Will Drive To Sri Nagar, The Capital Of The State Of Jammu And Kashmir. Places To Visit Shalimar Bagh And Take A Shikara Ride On The Picturesque Dal Lake. Over Night Stay Near Dal Lake.
- Srinagar To Pathankot (330 Kms)
After Morning Breakfast, We Will Start Our Ladakh Motorcycle Ride To Pathankot Driving Through The Jawahar Tunnel Out Of Srinagar. We Will Cross Jammu And Reach Pathankot By The Evening.
- Pathankot To Delhi (470 Kms)
The Last Day Of Our Road Trip To Ladakh, We Will Start From Pathankot From The Beautiful Roads Of Punjab And Haryana. We Will Reach Delhi By The Evening With Endless Memories Of Adventurous Road Journey Of Ladakh. We Wish To See You Again For Our Other Adventurous Rides.
- Accommodation In Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses On Double / Triple Sharing From Day 01 To Day 12
- Meals – Breakfast And Dinner. Breakfast On Day 01 To Breakfast On Day 13
- Services Of Experienced Trip Leader And Motorbike
- First Aid Kit And Oxygen Cylinder At Dispersal With The Trip Leader
- Half Day Sightseeing In Leh Ladakh On Day
- Inner Line Permit/Green Tribunal Permit
- Facility To Carry Luggage In A Vehicle Restricted To 1
- Rucksack / Duffle Bag Of 60 Liters Per Motorbike
- Royal Enfield 350cc Motorbike
- Motorbike Fuel For The Complete Trip As Per The Itinerary
- Helmet For Both Rider And Pillion
- Extra Fuel For Back Up
- Transport In An Muv Like Tempo Traveller / Toyota
- Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Scorpio From Day 01 To Day 13 As Per The Group Size
- Back Up Vehicle
- Bonfire Wherever Possible
- Participation Certificate For Riding Up To Highest Motorable Road Of The World Khardungla Pass And A Goody Bag From Backpackclan Team
- Personal Expenses Like Telephone, Laundry, Tips And Table Drinks Etc.
- Any Type Of Insurancemedical, Accidental, Theft
- Any Airfare / Rail Fare Other Than What In Mentioned In “Inclusions”
- Airport, Railway Station Or Bus Stop Pick Up Or Drop
- Cost Of Any Spare Part Which Will Be Used Due To The Accidental Damage Incurred When The Motorbike Is In Riders Possession.
- Cost Incurred To Transfer Or Tow The Motorbike In Case It Is Dropped On The Way.
- Vehicle Servicing Or Maintenance Cost
- Any Lunch And Other Meals Not Mentioned In Package Inclusions
- Security Deposit Per Motorbike Of Rs. 5,000/ . As Per The Deposit Policy (This Is Refundable At The End Of The Trip If There Is No Damage Or Spare Parts Used.)
- Parking And Monument Entry Fees During Sightseeing.
- Any Cost Incurred Due To Extension,Change Of Itinerary Due To Natural Calamities,Road, Blocks,Vehicle Breakdown, Union Issues And Factors
- Beyond Our Control
- Additional Accommodation / Food Cost Incurred Due To Any Delay
- Riding Gears For Rider Which Can Be Hired (Knee Pads And Elbow Guards Rs. 750/ For The Whole Trip)
- 5% Gst
- Anything That Is Not Mentioned In The Inclusion Sections