Winter Motorbiking in Himachal 7N/8D
December 19, 2020January 9, 2021January 23, 2021February 6, 2021
Price Per Person
Himachal Pradesh is a northern Indian state in the Himalayas, with numerous beautiful hill stations. Himachal Pradesh Tourism isn’t just about the beautiful landscapes but also the rich cultural. This itinerary has been customized specially for Bikers to experience Himalayan adventure.
- Own Bike: Rs 19000
- Single Rider with fuel: Rs 30000
- Dual Rider with fuel: Rs 25000
- SUV: Rs 24000
Day 01: – Delhi to Amritsar (8 hr 45 min (448.8 km)
- We leave for Amritsar early morning around 6 am from Delhi. Breakfast at Murthal. It will take around 8-9 hours to reach Amritsar. We will reach Amritsar in late afternoon and after check in the hotel we will go and visit the Golden temple. Dinner at the hotel.
Day 02: – Amritsar to Dalhousie (6 hr 47 min (196.5 km)
- After breakfast we will leave for Dalhousie riding through Kangra Valley crossing the Punjab border and reaching Himachal. Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 03: Dalhousie to Mcleodganj (7 hr 30 min (120 km)
- Morning after Breakfast we start our ride to Mcleodganj. The route for riders is scenic and beautiful. Upon reaching Mcleodganj, we will visit the famous monastery and do some local sightseeing. Overnight stay and dinner at the hotel
Day 04: Mcleodganj to Bir(2 hrs (70 km)
- After breakfast we will start our ride to Bir. Bir is noted for several Tibetan Buddhist monasteries and supportive centers of the Nyingma school, the Karma Kagyu school, and the Sakya school, located either in the town of Bir or nearby. A large stupa is also located in Bir. Ecotourism, spiritual studies, and meditation draws visitors. Overnight stay and dinner in Guest House
Day 05: -Bir to Manali(7-8 hrs(157 kms)
- Today we will leave early morning after breakfast for Manali. Upon reaching Manali visit the mall road and enjoy for rest of the evening. One can even visit old Manali to enjoy the night life Manali offers. Overnight stay and Dinner at the hotel.
Day 06: Manali-Solang Valley-Kasol( 3-4 hrs-105 Kms)
- After breakfast we will start our ride to the famous Solang Valley. It is a side valley at the top of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, India 14 km northwest of the resort town Manali on the way to Rohtang Pass, and is known for its summer and winter sport conditions. The sports most commonly offered are parachuting, paragliding, skating and zorbing. After spending some time in Solang valley we will got to Kasol. Later back to the hotel, dinner and overnight stay in the Hotel/Swiss Camps.
Day 07:- Kasol to Shimla (8-9 hrs- 205 km)
- After having breakfast, proceed for Shimla. Reach Shimla by evening check-in at hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7:- Shimla to Delhi (9 hr 30 min (342.0 km)
- After Breakfast, we will start our return ride to Delhi..
- Accommodation in Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses on double / triple sharing from Day 01 to Day 06
- Meals – Breakfast and Dinner. Dinner on Day 01 to Breakfast on Day 7
- Services of experienced trip leader and motorbike Mechanic First Aid kit and Oxygen cylinder
- Facility to carry luggage in a vehicle restricted to 1 Rucksack / Duffle bag of 60 Liters per motorbike
- Royal Enfield 350cc motorbike Helmet for both rider and pillion
- Motorbike Fuel for the complete trip as per the itinerary
- Transport in an MUV like Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Scorpio from Day 01 to Day 07 as per the group size.
- Bon Fire wherever possible Backup Vehicle
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips and Table Drinks etc.
- Any type of insurance-Medical, Accidental, theft Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what in mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Airport, Railway station or Bus stop pick up or drop
- Cost of any spare part which will be used due to the accidental damage incurred when the motorbike is in rider’s possession.
- Cost incurred to transfer or tow the motorbike in case it is dropped on the way. Vehicle servicing or maintenance cost
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
- Security deposit per motorbike of Rs. 10000/- . As per the deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the trip if there is no damage or spare parts used.)
- Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Any cost incurred due to extension,change of itinerary due to natural calamities,road, blocks,vehicle breakdown, union issues and factors beyond our control
- Additional accommodation / food cost incurred due to any delay
- Riding Gears for rider which can be hired (Knee pads and Elbow guards – Rs. 750/- for the whole trip) 5% GST
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion section
- IF WE CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR ADVENTURE HOLIDAY
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes due to Force Majeure Events and we reserve the right to do so at any time before or during the trip.
- If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date before or during the trip based on the Force Majeure Events.
- We also reserve the right under Force Majeure Events to cancel your travel arrangements / offer alternative dates / revise the itinerary before or during the trip. Any additional cost incurred due to the above mentioned reasons will have to be borne by the traveller himself. There shall be no refund to the traveller under Force Majeure Events.
- Force Majeure Event shall mean and include any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of KSN TOURS PVT. LTD., including without limitation, any act of nature or the public enemy, accident, explosion, fire, storm, earthquake, flood, drought, perils of the sea, casualty, strikes, lock-outs, labour troubles, riots, sabotage, terrorists acts, embargo, war (whether or not declared), governmental actions, delay in issuance or processing of Visa/permit, change of laws and regulations, orders, or decrees, or other causes of like or different character beyond the control of Ksn Tours pvt. ltd.
- IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ADVENTURE HOLIDAY PLAN After you make full or partial payment, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by the traveller himself.
- ALL DISPUTES ARE SUBJECT TO DELHI JURISDICTION
- Cancellations received more than 60 days prior to the date of tour start will be subject to the following a Rs.5,000/- per person cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received less than 45 days prior to departure will be subject to the following forfeit of 25% tour cost;
- 45-30 days – 50 % of the tour cost;
- 30-20 days- 75% of tour cost;
- within 20 days- 100% of tour cost.
- No exception to this policy can be made for any reason.