DAY 1 ARRIVAL IN LEH
Arrival in Leh and rest for the day in acclimatization . Overnight Leh
Day 2 Leh Local
Today, you will be visiting Magnetic hill, Pathar Sahab Gurudwara, Hall of Fame, Monastery, Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Sangam Confluence. Overnight dinner and stay in hotel. Final preparations for the adventurous trip you have been waiting for a long time. Later in the evening, visit Leh market. Overnight at Leh.
DAY 3 – LEH TO NUBRA VALLEY (160 KM | 2-3 HRS | 5,441 M)
Get ready, as you will climb the highest motorable road of the world and enter the beautiful Nubra Valley. You will cross places such as – Khardung La – 18,380 ft. Highest motorable road, North Pullu – Lunch. Permit checkpost, Khalsar – Halt. Just a small village on the banks of river Shyok,m Hunder – Sand Dunes, ATV ride and Camel ride. Overnight at Nubra.
DAY 4 – NUBRA TO SIACHEN/ TURTUK TO NUBRA (163 KM | 4-5 HRS | 3,001 M)
Time to turn on the most adventure mode at The Great Siachen Base Camp Excursion. The Base Camp is situated at a height of 12000ft above from Sea Level. Siachen has the highest battle field ground in the world. The total distance is almost 120km and it will take 8 hours to complete. Overnight at Nubra.
DAY 5- NUBRA VALLEY TO PANGONG LAKE (150 KM | 3-4 HRS | 4,349 M)
Today Morning, You Will Leave Behind The Stark Region And Move Toward The Pristine Pangong Lake. Enroute You Will Pass Through Shyok Village, Which Has Been Recently Open For The Tourists. On Reaching The Shores Of This Enchanting Water-body, Take In Its Beauty And Tranquility, And Capture Photos Of The Realm. Later, Transfer To The Campsite For A Warming Bonfire And A Peaceful Overnight Stay In The Lap Of Nature.
DAY 6- PANGONG TO LEH (160 KM | 5-6 HRS | 4,522 M)
Wake up to a chilly morning with the view of the scenic Pangong Tso. We will leave early so that we can visit shey monetary and 3 idiots school. We will see places like – Tsoltak – Halt. A small lake, the climb for Chang La starts from here,Chang La – 17,590 ft. 2nd highest pass of the world, Karu/Shakti – Lunch. Overnight at Leh..
DAY 7 -DEPART FROM LEH
Today is the last day of this adventurous trip. You can leave back for your home today, but you won’t be going alone. You will be taking lots of fun memories, which you will cherish for a long time.
Leh: Hotel Horpo / Capital City/ Similar
Nubra: Olathang/Nature Nest Camps/ Similar
Pangong: Wonderland Camps/The Ladakh Camps/Pangong Auspicious/ Similar
- IF WE CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR ADVENTURE HOLIDAY
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your
travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes due to Force Majeure Events and we
reserve the right to do so at any time before or during the trip.
- If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date before or during the
triP based on the Force Majeure Events.
- We also reserve the right under Force Majeure Events to cancel your travel arrangements / offer
alternative dates / revise the itinerary before or during the trip.
- Any additional cost incurred due to the above mentioned reasons will have to be borne by the traveller himself. There shall be no refund to the traveller under Force Majeure Events.
- Force Majeure Event shall mean and include any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of
BACKPACKCLAN (A UNIT OF KSN TOURS PVT LTD), including without limitation, any act of nature or
the public enemy, accident, explosion, fire, storm, earthquake, flood, drought, perils of the sea, casualty,
strikes, lock-outs, labour troubles, riots, sabotage, terrorists acts, embargo, war (whether or not declared), governmental actions, delay in issuance or processing of Visa/permit, change of laws and regulations, orders, or decrees, or other causes of like or different character beyond the control of BACKPACKCLAN(A UNIT OF KSN TOURS PVT LTD). IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ADVENTURE HOLIDAY PLAN After you make full or partial payment, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by the traveller himself.
ALL DISPUTES ARE SUBJECT TO DELHI JURISDICTIONNOTES
- The check in time is 12 noon/early check in subject to availability of room.
We require minimum strength of 8 pax to operate one group. We have right to cancel the group if we do not get minimum strength of person in any group.
- If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour
operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither
BACKPACKCLAN (A UNIT OF KSN TOURS PVT LTD) nor the participating partners/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
- BACKPACKCLAN (A UNIT OF KSN TOURS PVT LTD) is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- Group members would have to carry a valid ID proof is mandatory.
All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage. We will not be at all responsible for the damage/missing / lost luggage. So carry a small daypack bags to carry all expensive things with you.
- Compensation for any damage/accident done by you during tour to others property/person would be directly payable by you.
Cancellations received more than 60 days prior to the date of tour start will be subject
to the following a Rs.5,000/- per person cancellation fee.
Cancellations received less than 45 days prior to departure will be subject to the
following forfeit of 25% tour cost
45-30 days – 50 % of the tour cost
30-20 days- 75% of tour cost
within 20 days- 100% of tour cost.
No exception to this policy can be made for any reason.