8 Days Manali To Leh Trip
Manali to Leh tour is not an ordinary one, it is something that riders from around the world love to live once in their lifetime. Our expedition starts from Manali, which is situated in the laps of Himalayas. The MotorBike Manali to Leh tour comes with unlimited challenges and fun along with providing some of the most spectacular views of snow-capped mountains, rugged terrains and the highest motorable passes in the world.
At Backpackclan, we offer well-curated 8 Days motorbike Manali to Leh Tour Package which gives our riders an unpredictable and magnificent experience.
If you are also a passionate Biker or love adventure and thrill than our Manali to Leh Tour Package is indeed a good idea. It is a great opportunity that you will experience once in a lifetime. This tour will offer you a chance to explore the magnificent places such as Rohtang La Pass, Keylong, Jispa, Sarchu, Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso Lake and much more.
We hope this motorbike Manali to Leh Tour will surely be a memorable one.
June 6, 2020June 9, 2020June 12, 2020June 14, 2020June 20, 2020June 25, 2020June 30, 2020July 2, 2020July 4, 2020July 12, 2020July 18, 2020July 21, 2020July 31, 2020August 2, 2020August 10, 2020August 14, 2020August 22, 2020September 4, 2020September 8, 2020
Price Per Person
|OWN BIKES \ PILLION||Rs 23000|
|SINGLE RIDER ON RENTED BIKE||Rs 41000|
|DUAL RIDER ON A RENTED BIKE||Rs 31000|
- Arrive Manali – Local Sightseeing & Briefing
We Arrive Manali In Morning, Check In Hotel And We Relax Today To Let Our Body Acclimatize. Explore Manali Local Sight Seeing. Our Tour Captain Will Give You A Little Brief About The Ride, Itinerary, Bike Allocation Etc. Evening At Leisure. Explore & Enjoy Overnight Stay In Hotel With Dinner.
- Manali To Jispa (150 Kms)
The Adventure Begins From Manali To Jispa Climbing Over Rohtang Pass (3980 M) And Enroute Crossing Peaceful Villages Of Lahaul Valley Like Khoksar, Sissu, Gondla And Tandi The Confluence Of Chandra & Bhaga Rivers. The Route Covers The Unique Landscapes Of Rugged Mountains And Mud Which Makes This Route Perfect For Photographers.
- Jispa To Sarchu (80 Kms)
Start Journey After Breakfast. We Will Cross Lots Of Magnificent Views Never Be Seen, And Halts For Photo Session Too. Further We Will Cross Zing Zing Bar,Suraj Tal,Baralacha La-16040 Ft & Killing Sarai. Reach Sarchu By After Noon. Overnight Stay With Dinner In Camps. The Camps Are A Grade Category With All Bedding And Attach (Western) Toilet.
- Sarchu To Leh (250 Kms)
Start Journey In Morning After Breakfast From Sarchu. After Photo Session Start Journey Toward Leh. We Will Cross Ghata Loopse (21 Pins) Pang, Moore Plains, Tanglang La (The Second Highest Pass). Reach Leh By Evening. Overnight Stay In Leh With Dinner.
- Leh Rest Day
Rest Day And Explore The Beautiful Capital, Leh. Apart From Local Sightseeing You Can Visit The Places Like The Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Leh Gompa, Over Night Stay In Hotel Of Leh
- Leh To Khardung- La -Diskit-Nubra Valley (180 Km)
Ride Up The Majestic Khardung La (18380 Ft) – The Highest Motorable Pass In The World, Most Fascinating Of All Passes, And Then Reach The Picturesque Nubra Valley. Overnight Stay In A Camp/Hotel.
- Nubra Valley To Pangong Tso Lake (120 Kms)
Hunder (Nubra Valley) – Diskit Village – Khalsar Village – Agham Village – Shyok Village – Durbuk – Tangtse – Spangmik (Pangong Tso) This Would The Most Adventurous Day Of Our Ladakh Motorcycle Expedition. It Is For Sure Going To Blow Your Mind Heading To Pangong Tso Lake. The Thrill Of Riding On These Road Would Give You Ultimate Experience. You Will Experience Off-Roading And River Crossing. Be Ready For Complete Adventure. From The Narrow Stretches We Will Reach Beautiful Blue Lagoon And That Is Pangong Lake. The Mesmerizing View Of Pangong Lake Would Leave You Speechless. Pangong Lake Situated At An Elevation Of About 4350 Mtrs, Pangong Lake Is 134 Km Long And Extends From India To China. Spend Some Good Time And Relax Your Soul. Overnight Stay In Hotel.
- Pangong Lake To Leh (140 Kms)
Spangmik (Pangong Tso) – Tangtse – Tsoltak – Chang La – Sakti – Karu – Leh After A Relaxing Night At A Comfortable Hotel/Camp. Have Breakfast And Will Start Heading Back To Leh. We Will Cross Wildlife Sanctuary And Mighty Changla Pass. On The Way, See The Famed School That Was Used As An Off-Studio Location In The Hit Hindi Film, 3 Idiots.
- Accommodation In Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses On Double / Triple Sharing From Day 01 To Day 08
- Meals Breakfast And Dinner. Dinner On Day 01 To Breakfast On Day 09
- Volvo Tickets From Delhi To Manali
- Services Of Experienced Trip Leader And Motorbike Mechanic
- First Aid Kit And Oxygen Cylinder
- Inner Line Permit/Manali Green Tribunal Permit
- Facility To Carry Luggage In A Vehicle Restricted To 1 Rucksack / Duffle Bag Of 60 Liters Per Motorbike Royal Enfield 350cc Motorbike
- Helmet For Both Rider And Pillion
- Motorbike Fuel For The Complete Trip As Per The Itinerary
- Extra Fuel For Back Up
- Transport In An Muv Like Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Scorpio From Day 02 To Day 08 As Per The Group Size.
- Participation Certificate For Riding Up To Highest Motorable Road Of The World Khardungla Pass And A Goody Bag From Backpackclan Team
- Bon Fire Wherever Possible
- Half Day Sightseeing In Leh Ladakh On Day 05
- Backup Vehicle
- Personal Expenses Like Telephone, Laundry, Tips And Table Drinks Etc.
- Any Type Of InsuranceMedical, Accidental, Theft
- Any Airfare / Rail Fare Other Than What In Mentioned In “Inclusions”
- Airport, Railway Station Or Bus Stop Pick Up Or Drop
- Cost Of Any Spare Part Which Will Be Used Due To The Accidental Damage Incurred When The Motorbike Is In Rider’s Possession.
- Cost Incurred To Transfer Or Tow The Motorbike In Case It Is Dropped On The Way.
- Vehicle Servicing Or Maintenance Cost
- Any Lunch And Other Meals Not Mentioned In Package Inclusions
- Security Deposit Per Motorbike Of Rs. 5,000/ . As Per The Deposit Policy (This Is Refundable At The End Of The Trip If There Is No Damage Or Spare Parts Used.)
- Parking And Monument Entry Fees During Sightseeing.
- Any Cost Incurred Due To Extension,Change Of Itinerary Due To Natural Calamities,Road, Blocks,Vehicle Breakdown, Union Issues And Factors Beyond Our Control
- Additional Accommodation / Food Cost Incurred Due To Any Delay
- Riding Gears For Rider Which Can Be Hired (Knee Pads And Elbow Guards Rs. 750/ For The Whole Trip)
- 5% Gst
- Anything That Is Not Mentioned In The Inclusion Sections