Uttarakhand Bike Trip
A bike trip to Uttarakhand is one of the best trip on bike. Uttarakhand also known as ‘The Land Of The Gods’ is also the adventurous destination that an adventure seeker will love to go. We have the best itinerary for Uttarakhand Trip curated by our expert team of riders. You get to see the abode of mountains from the highest peak of Chandrashila, to the jungles famous for the mighty bengal tiger.
Uttarakhand offers awesome landscapes and cool weather which makes it a fun to ride destination. The curvy roads and local cuisine makes it a combination that every rider craves for. Uttarakhand bike trip is ready for you and we invite you to join us for the best bike trip.
October 30, 2021November 13, 2021November 27, 2021December 4, 2021December 18, 2021January 8, 2022January 22, 2022
Duration: 10 Days/ 9 Nights
Price Per Person
- Solo Rider : Rs.38,000/-
- Dual Rider : Rs.31,000/-
- Own Bike : Rs.23,000/-
- SUV/Tempo : Rs.35,000/-
Day 1 : New Delhi to Rishikesh (250 km | 7-8 hrs | 371 m)
You will embark on the journey early in the morning by 5:30 am. You will be going through Rajaji National Park, where the first sight of river Ganges will attract you with its gorgeousness. In the evening you will go for rafting, following which you will spend the night in the hotel. Enjoy time with friends around the bonfire at an altitude of 1,220 ft. If time allows, you can also visit some
DAY 2- Rishikesh to Chopta (160 km |6-7 hrs | 2,680 m)
Today in the morning, you will proceed towards Chopta at 7 am in the morning. Chopta’s beauty is written all over the internet but with the naked eye, it is far more magnetizing to what’s written on it. It is also home to the highest Shiva temple, from where the view of snow-capped mountains will charm you at one look. Also, if lady luck is with you, you might get little snowfall on the top.
Day 3: Chopta to Joshimath (135 km drive | 6-7 hrs | 2,000 m)
Wake up to a beautiful morning, and get ready to proceed to Joshimath, which is a city and a municipal board in Chamoli District in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. After breakfast, you will start on a ride, a 135 km journey to Joshimath. It will take you 7-8 hours to reach whereas the start time will be 7 am. On reaching, relax with your friends and later take a good sleep at your stay in Joshimath. Also, if time allows you can take a walk of the village.
Day 4: Joshimath – Auli – Joshimath (32 km drive | 2-3 hrs | 2,800 m)
Today morning you will embark to Auli, which is a Himalayan ski resort and hill station in the north Indian state of Uttarakhand. It’ s walled by coniferous and Oak forests; plus the Nanda Devi and Nar Parvat mountains is an added bonus to the majestic views from Auli. After little exploration, you will head back to Joshimath. You will start by 9 am from Joshimath and will reach Auli in 1 hour with a distance of 32 km. Overnight stay in Joshimath.
Day 5 : (Joshimath to Kausani (190 km drive | 8 hrs | 1,890 m)
As soon as the morning unfolds you will head out to Kausani, which is situated in Bageshwar district in the state of Uttarakhand. You will be amazed with the panoramic view of Nanda Devi, Trishul and Panchachuli peaks. You will embark from Joshimath early morning after a scrumptious breakfast. It will take you 8 hours to cover a distance of 190 Kms. Overnight stay in Kausani.
Day 6: Kausani to Munsiyari (190 km | 9 hrs | 2,300 m)
Wake up to a beautiful morning, and get ready to explore further. Have your breakfast and then proceed to a picturesque hill station, Munsiyari, which is home to a splendid view of Panchachuli Peaks which includes Nanda Devi and Nandakot. People who are nature bufs will be enthralled by the beauty of this village. Overnight stay in Munsiyari.
Day 7 : Munsiyari to Binsar (180 km | 8 hrs | 2,450 m)
Start another day of bike trip in Uttarakhand on a beautiful note as you begin the ride to Binsar with a distance of 180 km in 8 hour approx., you will reach Binsar, where the wildlife will amaze you with its diversity. Home to many rare animals, birds and wild flowers, Binsar is well-known as a trekker’s paradise. In the evening return back to your stay and spend time with your friends and relax for some time.Overnight stay in Binsar.
Day 8 : Binsar to Jim Corbett (180 km | 8hrs | 900 m)
Today morning awaits for you to Motorbike ride to Jim Corbett, where you have the chance to see wild cat in its own playground. Corbett is India’s most popular tiger reserve, where you will be amazed to take a jungle safari. The diversity of animals will turn you into a wildlife photographer. Make sure to carry cameras and binoculars to spot tiger and rare animals. You will ride till Ramnagar and will also go for early morning safari. Overnight stay in Jim Corbett.
Day 9 : Jim Corbett to Delhi (245 km | 7 hrs)
Today is the last day of our Uttarakhand Bike Trip. After breakfast, pack your bags, as today is the last day of the trip. You will head-out to Delhi covering a distance of 245 km in 7-8 hours approx. As soon as you reach Delhi, the motorbike trip to Uttarakhand ends.
Section 01 : Package without Motorcycle
1. Tour Leader throughout the trip
2. Backup Rider for emergency situations
3. All the hotel /Camps accommodation on triple sharing
4. Breakfast and Dinner
5. Basic First Aid and Rescue arrangements Experienced mechanic with spare parts and tool kit
Section 02 : Package with Motorbike
1. Everything that is included in section 01
2. Royal Enfield 350cc motorbike
3. Helmet for both rider and pillion
4. Motorbike Fuel for the complete trip as per the itinerary
5. Extra fuel for back up
Section 03 : Package with SUV/Tempo
1. Everything that is included in Section 01
2. Transport in an SUV/Tempo like Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra
Scorpio from Day 01 to Day 10 as per the group size
2. Government Service Tax as per actual Per sonal expenses like Telephone,Laundry, Tips
and Table Drinks etc.
3. Any Airfare / Rail fare
4. Any Meals Not Mentioned in Package Fuel for Bike
5. Security Depos it per motorbike. As per the Depos it policy (This is refundable at the end
of the trip)
6. Rider / Pillion will be respons ible for paying for their per sonal transportation and snacks
other than that included in Package
7. If at all unavoidable circums tances or natural calamities ari ses due to which the trip gets extended then extra charge will be taken for the same
8. Backpackclan hold the rights to cancel the tour if minimum 8 pax are not booked.
- The check in time is 12 noon/early check in subject to availability of room.
- We require minimum strength of 8 riders to operate one group. We have right to cancel the group if we do not get minimum strength of riders in any group.
- If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither BACKPACKCLAN nor the participating partners/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
- BACKPACKCLAN is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- If any group member wants to leave group in-between the tour then he/she has to pay the cost for transportation of bike from point of leaving the tour till the starting point.
- Group members would have to get own riding gears. Wearing a helmet, carrying a valid ID proof & Driving license is mandatory.
- All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage. We will not be at all responsible for the damage/missing / lost luggage. So carry a small day backpack to carry all expensive things with you.
- Compensation for any damage/accident done by you during tour to others property/person would be directly payable by you.
Cancellation charges per person
30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
Less than 20 days before departure: 100% of total cost
IF WE CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR ADVENTURE HOLIDAY
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes due to Force Majeure Events and we reserve the right to do so at any time before or during the trip.
If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date before or during the trip based on the Force Majeure Events.
We also reserve the right under Force Majeure Events to cancel your travel arrangements / offer alternative dates / revise the itinerary before or during the trip. Any additional cost incurred due to the above-mentioned reasons will have to be borne by the traveller himself. There shall be no refund to the traveller under Force Majeure Events.
Force Majeure Event shall mean and include any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Adventure Nation, including without limitation, any act of nature or the public enemy, accident, explosion, fire, storm, earthquake, flood, drought, perils of the sea, casualty, strikes, lock-outs, labour troubles, riots, sabotage, terrorists acts, embargo, war (whether or not declared), governmental actions, delay in issuance or processing of Visa/permit, change of laws and regulations, orders, or decrees, or other causes of like or different character beyond the control of Backpackclan.
IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ADVENTURE HOLIDAY PLAN
After you make full or partial payment, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by the traveller himself.