10 Days Ladakh Bike Expedition (Manali- Leh-Srinagar)
The 10 Days Ladakh bike expedition Manali- Leh- Srinagar will change the way you look at the travel. It is truly a ride through the heavens on the earth. This 10 Days MotorBike expedition will provide you some of the most amazing experiences for a lifetime. This dramatic bike expedition will let you experience some of the mighty glaciers, barren mountains, and sparkling rivers. On this thrilling Leh Ladakh bike expedition, you will witness a variety of winter sports in the Solang valley, many adventurous and picturesque spots at Ladakh along with an unforgettable experience on shikara the Dal Lake.
At Backpackclan, Our 10 Days Leh Ladakh bike expedition covers Manali- Leh- Srinagar is designed to the best of our efforts. With our experts and fully equipped Bike Rental, you will be able to enjoy this trip without any glitches.
So get ready to ride through one of the most mesmerizing routes world over. This bike expedition will take you across my attractive sights of Manali, Leh Ladakh and Srinagar thus giving you unforgettable memory for a lifetime.
OWN BIKE/CAR (WITHOUT FUEL)
SINGLE RIDER RENTED BIKE (WITH FUEL)
DUAL RIDER RENTED BIKE (WITH FUEL)
SEAT IN SUV/TEMPO TRAV
JUNE, 2019: 6, 20 JULY, 2019: 4, 18 AUGUST, 2019: 4
-Accommodation in Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses on double / triple sharing from
- Day 01 to Day 10 Meals - Breakfast and Dinner
- Dinner on Day 01 to Breakfast on Day 11
- Volvo tickets from Delhi to Manali \ Chandigarh Services of experienced trip leader and motorbike
- Mechanic First Aid kit and Oxygen cylinder
- Inner Line permit/Manali Green Tribunal Permit
- Facility to carry luggage in a vehicle restricted to 1 Rucksack / Duffle bag of 60 Liters per motorbike
- Royal Enfield 350cc motorbike Helmet for both rider and pillion Motorbike
- Fuel for the complete trip as per the itinerary
- Extra fuel for back up Transport in an MUV like Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Scorpio from Day 01 to Day 10 as per the group size.
- Participation certificate for riding up to highest motorable road of the world Khardungla Pass and a goody bag from BackPackClan
- Team Bon Fire wherever possible Half day sightseeing in Leh Ladakh on Day 05 Backup Vehicle
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips and Table Drinks etc.
- Any type of insurance-Medical, Accidental, theft
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what in mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Airport, Railway station or Bus stop pick up or drop
- Cost of any spare part which will be used due to the accidental damage incurred when the motorbike is in rider’s possession.
- Cost incurred to transfer or tow the motorbike in case it is dropped on the way
- Vehicle servicing or maintenance cost
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions Security deposit per motorbike of Rs. 5,000/-
- As per the deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the trip if there is no damage or spare parts used.)
- Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing
- Any cost incurred due to extension,change of itinerary due to natural calamities,road, blocks,vehicle breakdown, union issues and factors beyond our control
- Additional accommodation / food cost incurred due to any delay
- Riding Gears for rider which can be hired (Knee pads and Elbow guards - Rs. 750/- for the whole trip)
- 5% GST Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion sections