Road Trip to Ladakh by Motorbike will help you explore the Mesmerising and Beautiful lands of Leh and Ladakh By this tour you would not only get a chance to see the beautiful landscapes of Mother Nature but also to interactwith the culture of Ladakh. Leh-Ladakh road trip by bike is praised as the most adventurous trip that you would love to do and the memories will last forever.Bikes on rent in Delhi packages, Bikes on rent in Manali Packages, Bikes on rent in Leh Packages are also available. Morover, motorbike tour from Delhi to Ladakh will inlcude Snow-clad mountain peaks to the barren hills of Himalyas, Sand Dunes, Clear Water lakes, Lush green Valleys, Highest Motorable pass or drive through Magnetic Hill – what else can a nature lover ask for?
Travel with us and capture memories for the lifetime!
OWN BIKES \ PILLION (without Fuel
SINGLE RIDER RENTED BIKE (with Fuel)
DUAL RIDER RENTED BIKE (with Fuel)
SEAT IN SUV/TEMPO TRAV
JUNE: 06th, 9th, 16th, 20th, 27th, 30th JULY: 4th, 11th, 18th, 21st, 31st AUG : 10th, 14th, 22nd, 27th SEPT: 4th, 8th
- Accommodation in Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses on double / triple sharing from Day 01 to Day 10
- Meals - Breakfast and Dinner. Dinner on Day 01 to Breakfast on Day 11
- Return volvo tickets from Delhi to Manali or Chandigarh to Manali
- Services of experienced trip leader and motorbike Mechanic
- First Aid kit and Oxygen cylinder
- Inner Line permit/Manali Green Tribunal Permit
- Facility to carry luggage in a vehicle restricted to 1 Rucksack / Duffle bag of 60 Liters per motorbike
- Royal Enfield 350cc motorbike Helmet for both rider and pillion
- Motorbike Fuel for the complete trip as per the itinerary
- Extra fuel for back up Transport in an MUV like Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Scorpio from Day 02 to Day 10 as per the group size.
- Participation certificate for riding up to highest motorable road of the world Khardungla Pass and a goody bag from BackPackClan
- Team Bon Fire wherever possible Half day sightseeing in Leh Ladakh on Day 05 Backup Vehicle
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips and Table Drinks etc.
- Any type of insurance-Medical, Accidental, theft Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what in mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Airport, Railway station or Bus stop pick up or drop
- Cost of any spare part which will be used due to the accidental damage incurred when the motorbike is in rider’s possession.
- Cost incurred to transfer or tow the motorbike in case it is dropped on the way.
- Vehicle servicing or maintenance cost Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
- Security deposit per motorbike of Rs. 5,000/- . As per the deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the trip if there is no damage or spare parts used.)
- Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Any cost incurred due to extension,change of itinerary due to natural calamities,road, blocks,vehicle breakdown, union issues and factors beyond our control
- Additional accommodation / food cost incurred due to any
- delay Riding Gears for rider which can be hired (Knee pads and Elbow guards - Rs. 750/- for the whole trip)
- 5% GST Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion sections