A Bike Trip to Leh Ladakh is a dream of every motorbike enthusiast and the adventure lover. It is a trip that many people aspire to experience once in their lifetime. The adventure of riding through the rugged terrain, high mountain passes calls for tourists from around the globe. This Bike tour to Ladakh will push you physically and mentally, prepared you to face the challenging circumstances on your way.
At Backpackclan, we offer a 6 Days Bike Tour to Ladakh which is truly one of the lifetime opportunities. You can rent a bike for Ladakh to capture the lifetime memories with our well-planned itinerary. Choose the most suitable Ladakh tour package and Satine all your cravings for wanderlust. Explore the Ladakh culture, visit one of the highest motorable passes in the world along with it visit the picturesque Nubra Valley and mesmerizing Pangong lake situated at an elevation of about 4350mtrs.
Come with us and join this 6 Day Bike Tour to Ladakh to witness some of the most amazing and stark landscapes in the world and capturing memories for a lifetime!
Travel with us and capture memories for the lifetime!
OWN BIKE/CAR (WITHOUT FUEL)
SINGLE RIDER RENTED BIKE (WITH FUEL)
DUAL RIDER RENTED BIKE (WITH FUEL)
SEAT IN SUV/TEMPO TRAV
June : 09th, 12th, 15th, 17th 23rd 28th July : 03th, 05th, 07th, 15th, 21st, 24th Aug : 03rd, 05th, 13th, 17th, 25th Sept : 05th, 07th, 11th
- Accommodation in Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses on double / triple sharing from
- Day 01 to Day 05 Meals - Breakfast and Dinner
- Dinner on Day 01 to Breakfast on Day 06
- Services of experienced trip leader and motorbike Mechanic
- First Aid kit and Oxygen cylinder
- Inner Line permit/Manali Green Tribunal Permit
- Facility to carry luggage in a vehicle restricted to 1 Rucksack / Duffle bag of 60 Liters per motorbike
- Royal Enfield 350cc motorbike Helmet for both rider and pillion Motorbike
- Fuel for the complete trip as per the itinerary & package Extra fuel for back up
- Transport in an MUV like Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Scorpio from Day 02 to Day 05 as per the group size
- Participation certificate for riding up to highest motorable road of the world Khardungla Pass and a goody bag from BackPackClan Team
- Bon Fire wherever possible Half day sightseeing in Leh Ladakh on Day 02 Backup Vehicle
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips and Table Drinks etc
- Any type of insurance-Medical, Accidental, theft Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what in mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Airport, Railway station or Bus stop pick up or drop Cost of any spare part which will be used due to the accidental damage incurred when the motorbike is in rider’s possession
- Cost incurred to transfer or tow the motorbike in case it is dropped on the way
- Vehicle servicing or maintenance cost
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
- Security deposit per motorbike of Rs. 5,000/-
- As per the deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the trip if there is no damage or spare parts used.)
- Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing
- Any cost incurred due to extension,change of itinerary due to natural calamities,road, blocks,vehicle breakdown, union issues and factors beyond our control Additional accommodation / food cost