Road Trip To Bhutan
A prime Bhutan itinerary for those who are planning for Bhutan road trip this summer. If you want to explore Bhutan then you must stay for 5nights/6days. This will give you ample time to explore Bhutan. I am going to elucidate the perfect Bhutan itinerary.
Bhutan is truly a vibrant and mesmerizing country to visit. It’s nature, cultural diversity and heritage attract visitors from all over the world. It has also got the title of “The Land of Happiness in the World”. Bhutan is draped in a charm of Buddha making it a must-visit destination for the spiritual seekers. The most affordable Bhutan road trip has made it the first choice for many visitors who want to experience the serenity with adventure as well.
Bhutan is not an ordinary destination. It is shrouded in mystery and magic with monasteries, art, and mountains. Bhutan road trip is unique in the style of vacation which focuses on rejuvenation with a minimalistic lifestyle. Everything from food to culture and festivals are unique making it a prime destination for travelers in India.
What are must-visit places for a road trip to Bhutan?
Bhutan is considered to be one of the best gateways for adventure lovers and has been a mountaineer’s paradise for years. The hospitality and spicy cuisine of this country will amaze you.
However, here is a list of places you must-visit on a Bhutan road trip:-
- Taktsang Monastery – It is one of the most sacred places in Bhutan and is ideal for a short trek. It is believed that Guru Rinpoche flew to this place on the back of a tigress and hence the name Tiger’s Nest. This monastery overlooks the Paro valley and river.
- Paro – Paro is a marvelous valley and is a historic town with many sacred sites. Rinpung Dzong in Paro is one of the most popular destinations and attracts many visitors.
Phuentsholing – This is a small town with a clean environment and it is the perfect place for nature lovers. Amo Chuu, the Crocodile Breeding Center and the Karbandi monastery are the major tourist attraction places.
- Bumthang Valley – We can call it as a historic valley because this place is full of ancient and precious Buddhist sites. The main town of Buddhist valley is Jakar and is filled with apple trees and numerous temples.
- Phobjikha and Gangtey Valley – Both of these places are must-visit places in Bhutan and are glacial valleys with a stream flowing through their open grasslands. It is also home to the endangered black-necked crane.
- Punakha -This is one of the most breathtaking destinations of Bhutan and speaks a lot about Bhutanese culture. Places to visit in this area are- Punakha Dzong, Chhimi Lhakhang, and Limbhukha.
- Thimphu -This charming capital city of Bhutan which attracts thousands of tourists every year. This is the only city in the world with no traffic lights. The must-visit places of Thimpu are- National Memorial Chorten, Motithang Takin Preserve, and Tashichho Dzong.
Traveling to Bhutan is more like traveling back in time. The country is such a peaceful one that it will leave you with memories of a lifetime.
Why plan for the Bhutan road trip?
- To explore the numerous monasteries and enjoy cultural festivals.
- To have a trekking vacation in Bhutan on the famous treks such as Thanza, Jhomolhari, Laya-Gasa trek, SoiYaksa valley, etc.
- If you are fond of Mountaineering, Rafting and Mountain Biking than Bhutan is an ideal holiday destination for you.
- With 600 bird species present in Bhutan, it is an ideal place to experience the Bird Watching.
So, what are you waiting for? Plan a Bhutan road trip and witness the amazing beauty of the land which is rich in natural biodiversity and colorful culture and traditions. The pristine environment with historical and educational significance is the perfect place for your holiday destination. We offer the perfect Bhutan road tour that will help in making your trip a memorable one.
Get more details about the Bhutan road trip by connecting us. We will guide you in all assets of our Bhutan road trip. So what are you waiting for? Call now and book your Bhutan tour with us.