8 Days Manali to Leh Bike Trip
‘Land of high passes’ is how this sparsely populated yet adventure-packed region of Ladakh is renowned among adventure enthusiasts. With crisscrossed motorable roads, the adrenaline rush on your Manali to Leh bike trip is all in all a memorable one and this is the reason that every adventure enthusiast dreams of kicking the dustup, donning a leather jacket, and taking on a motorbike trip to Ladakh.
Ladakh welcomes travelers from July onwards and insists they stay till autumn while offering you a lifetime of experience packed with gripping adventure, breathtaking views, and much more. If you are on the lookout for a Manali to Leh Bike Trip then Backpackclan is the stop for you. We offer a well-curated 8 Days Manali to Leh bike trip which includes the following famous attractions Jispa, Sarchu, Khardung La, Leh, and Pangong Lake. The MotorBike trip to Leh from Manali comes with unlimited challenges and fun along with providing some of the most unpredictable and magnificent experiences on the highest motorable passes in the world. Get ready to experience something like never before and set new goals with this Leh Ladakh bike tour and achieve another tick off from your bucket list.
If you are an adventure lover and also a passionate biker then take this Manali to Leh Bike tour with us and explore magnificent places such as Rohtang La Pass, Keylong, Jispa, Sarchu, Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso Lake, and much more. Hoping this motorbike expedition will be a memorable one for you.
June 6, 2021June 9, 2021June 13, 2021June 16, 2021June 18, 2021June 20, 2021June 23, 2021June 30, 2021July 4, 2021July 10, 2021July 17, 2021July 24, 2021July 28, 2021August 1, 2021August 7, 2021August 14, 2021August 18, 2021August 21, 2021August 25, 2021August 28, 2021
Price Per Person
|OWN BIKES \ PILLION||Rs 23000|
|SINGLE RIDER ON RENTED BIKE||Rs 41000|
|DUAL RIDER ON A RENTED BIKE||Rs 31000|
Manali to Leh Bike Trip Itinerary
- Arrive Manali – Local Sightseeing & Briefing
We Arrive in Manali In Morning, Check In Hotel And We Relax Today To Let Our Body Acclimatize. Explore Manali Local Sight Seeing. Our Tour Captain Will Give You A Little Brief About The Ride, Itinerary, Bike Allocation Etc. Evening At Leisure. Explore & Enjoy Overnight Stay In Hotel With Dinner.
- Manali To Jispa (150 Kms)
The Adventure Begins From Manali To Jispa Climbing Over Rohtang Pass (3980 M) And Enroute Crossing Peaceful Villages Of Lahaul Valley Like Khoksar, Sissu, Gondla And Tandi The Confluence Of Chandra & Bhaga Rivers. The Route Covers The Unique Landscapes Of Rugged Mountains And Mud Which Makes This Route Perfect For Photographers.
- Jispa To Sarchu (80 Kms)
Start Journey After Breakfast. We Will Cross Lots Of Magnificent Views Never Be Seen And Halts For Photo Session Too. Further We Will Cross Zing Zing Bar, Suraj Tal, Baralacha La-16040 Ft & Killing Sarai. Reach Sarchu By After Noon. Overnight Stay With Dinner In Camps. The Camps Are A Grade Category With All Bedding And Attach (Western) Toilet.
- Sarchu To Leh (250 Kms)
Start Journey In Morning After Breakfast From Sarchu. After Photo Session Start Journey Toward Leh. We Will Cross Ghata Loops (21 Pins) Pang, Moore Plains, Tanglang La (The Second Highest Pass). Reach Leh By Evening. Overnight Stay In Leh With Dinner.
- Leh Rest Day
Rest Day And Explore The Beautiful Capital, Leh. Apart From Local Sightseeing, You Can Visit The Places Like The Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Leh Gompa, Over Night Stay In Hotel Of Leh
- Leh To Khardung- La -Diskit-Nubra Valley (180 Km)
Ride Up The Majestic Khardung La (18380 Ft) – The Highest Motorable Pass In The World, Most Fascinating Of All Passes, And Then Reach The Picturesque Nubra Valley. Overnight Stay In A Camp/Hotel.
- Nubra Valley To Pangong Tso Lake (120 Kms)
Hunder (Nubra Valley) – Diskit Village – Khalsar Village – Agham Village – Shyok Village – Durbuk – Tangtse – Spangmik (Pangong Tso) This Would The Most Adventurous Day Of Our Ladakh Motorcycle Expedition. It Is For Sure Going To Blow Your Mind Heading To Pangong Tso Lake. The Thrill Of Riding On These Road Would Give You Ultimate Experience. You Will Experience Off-Roading And River Crossing. Be Ready For Complete Adventure. From The Narrow Stretches, We Will Reach Beautiful Blue Lagoon And That Is Pangong Lake. The Mesmerizing View Of Pangong Lake Would Leave You Speechless. Pangong Lake Situated At An Elevation Of About 4350 Mtrs, Pangong Lake Is 134 Km Long And Extends From India To China. Spend Some Good Time And Relax Your Soul. Overnight Stay In Hotel.
- Pangong Lake To Leh (140 Kms)
Spangmik (Pangong Tso) – Tangtse – Tsoltak – Chang La – Sakti – Karu – Leh After A Relaxing Night At A Comfortable Hotel/Camp. Have Breakfast And Will Start Heading Back To Leh. We Will Cross Wildlife Sanctuary And Mighty Changla Pass. On The Way, See The Famed School That Was Used As An Off-Studio Location In The Hit Hindi Film, 3 Idiots.
- Accommodation In Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses On Double / Triple Sharing From Day 01 To Day 08
- Meals Breakfast And Dinner. Dinner On Day 01 To Breakfast On Day 09
- Volvo Tickets From Delhi To Manali
- Services Of Experienced Trip Leader And Motorbike Mechanic
- First Aid Kit And Oxygen Cylinder
- Inner Line Permit/Manali Green Tribunal Permit
- Facility To Carry Luggage In A Vehicle Restricted To 1 Rucksack / Duffle Bag Of 60 Liters Per Motorbike Royal Enfield 350cc Motorbike
- Helmet For Both Rider And Pillion
- Motorbike Fuel For The Complete Trip As Per The Itinerary
- Extra Fuel For Back Up
- Transport In An Muv Like Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Scorpio From Day 02 To Day 08 As Per The Group Size.
- Participation Certificate For Riding Up To Highest Motorable Road Of The World Khardungla Pass And A Goody Bag From Backpackclan Team
- Bon Fire Wherever Possible
- Half Day Sightseeing In Leh Ladakh On Day 05
- Backup Vehicle
- Personal Expenses Like Telephone, Laundry, Tips And Table Drinks Etc.
- Any Type Of InsuranceMedical, Accidental, Theft
- Any Airfare / Rail Fare Other Than What In Mentioned In “Inclusions”
- Airport, Railway Station Or Bus Stop Pick Up Or Drop
- Cost Of Any Spare Part Which Will Be Used Due To The Accidental Damage Incurred When The Motorbike Is In Rider’s Possession.
- Cost Incurred To Transfer Or Tow The Motorbike In Case It Is Dropped On The Way.
- Vehicle Servicing Or Maintenance Cost
- Any Lunch And Other Meals Not Mentioned In Package Inclusions
- Security Deposit Per Motorbike Of Rs. 5,000/ . As Per The Deposit Policy (This Is Refundable At The End Of The Trip If There Is No Damage Or Spare Parts Used.)
- Parking And Monument Entry Fees During Sightseeing.
- Any Cost Incurred Due To Extension,Change Of Itinerary Due To Natural Calamities,Road, Blocks,Vehicle Breakdown, Union Issues And Factors Beyond Our Control
- Additional Accommodation / Food Cost Incurred Due To Any Delay
- Riding Gears For Rider Which Can Be Hired (Knee Pads And Elbow Guards Rs. 750/ For The Whole Trip)
- 5% Gst
- Anything That Is Not Mentioned In The Inclusion Sections
The check in time is 12 noon/early check in subject to availability of room.
We require minimum strength of 6 riders to operate one group. We have right to cancel the
group if we do not get minimum strength of riders in any group.
If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of
the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be
raised. Neither BACKPACKCLAN nor the participating partners/hotels will be responsible for the
BACKPACKCLAN is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control
like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances,
natural phenomenon, etc
If any group member wants to leave group in-between the tour then he/she has to pay the cost
for transportation of bike from point of leaving the tour till Manali drop
Group members would have to get own riding gears. Wearing a helmet, carrying a valid ID proof
& Driving license is mandatory.
All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage. We will not be at all
responsible for the damage/missing / lost luggage. So carry a small daypack bags to carry all
expensive things with you.
Compensation for any damage/accident done by you during tour to others property/person
would be directly payable by you
IF WE CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR ADVENTURE HOLIDAY
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to
your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes due to Force Majeure
Events and we reserve the right to do so at any time before or during the trip.
If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date before or during
the triP based on the Force Majeure Events.
We also reserve the right under Force Majeure Events to cancel your travel arrangements / offer
alternative dates / revise the itinerary before or during the trip. Any additional cost incurred due to
the above mentioned reasons will have to be borne by the traveller himself. There shall be no
refund to the traveller under Force Majeure Events.
Force Majeure Event shall mean and include any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of
BACKPACKCLAN, including without limitation, any act of nature or the public enemy, accident,
explosion, fire, storm, earthquake, flood, drought, perils of the sea, casualty, strikes, lock-outs,
labour troubles, riots, sabotage, terrorists acts, embargo, war (whether or not declared),
governmental actions, delay in issuance or processing of Visa/permit, change of laws and
regulations, orders, or decrees, or other causes of like or different character beyond the control
IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ADVENTURE HOLIDAY PLAN After you make full or partial payment, if
you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or
accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible.
Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost
incurred due to amendment will be borne by the traveller himself.
ALL DISPUTES ARE SUBJECT TO DELHI JURISDICTION
Road closure/blocks due to snow accumulation on the highway, which may effect the safety or
smooth operation of the the tour may result in change of itinerary or cancellation of the trip.
Backpackclan will not provide ay refunds in such cases.