8 Days Manali to Leh Bike Trip
‘Land of high passes’ is how this sparsely populated yet adventure-packed region of Ladakh is renowned among adventure enthusiasts. With crisscrossed motorable roads, the adrenaline rush on your Manali to Leh bike trip is all in all a memorable one and this is the reason that every adventure enthusiast dreams of kicking the dustup, donning a leather jacket, and taking on a motorbike trip to Ladakh.
Ladakh welcomes travelers from July onwards and insists they stay till autumn while offering you a lifetime of experience packed with gripping adventure, breathtaking views, and much more. If you are on the lookout for a Manali to Leh Bike Trip then Backpackclan is the stop for you. We offer a well-curated 8 Days Manali to Leh bike trip which includes the following famous attractions Jispa, Sarchu, Khardung La, Leh, and Pangong Lake. The MotorBike trip to Leh from Manali comes with unlimited challenges and fun along with providing some of the most unpredictable and magnificent experiences on the highest motorable passes in the world. Get ready to experience something like never before and set new goals with this Leh Ladakh bike tour and achieve another tick off from your bucket list.
If you are an adventure lover and also a passionate biker then take this Manali to Leh Bike tour with us and explore magnificent places such as Rohtang La Pass, Keylong, Jispa, Sarchu, Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso Lake, and much more. Hoping this motorbike expedition will be a memorable one for you.
20210606June 9, 2021June 13, 2021June 16, 2021June 18, 2021June 20, 2021June 23, 2021June 30, 2021July 4, 2021July 10, 2021July 17, 2021July 24, 2021July 28, 2021August 1, 2021August 7, 2021August 14, 2021August 18, 2021August 21, 2021August 25, 2021August 28, 2021
Price Per Person
|OWN BIKES \ PILLION||Rs 23000|
|SINGLE RIDER ON RENTED BIKE||Rs 41000|
|DUAL RIDER ON A RENTED BIKE||Rs 31000|
Manali to Leh Bike Trip Itinerary
Itinerary for Bike tour to Ladakh from Manali
- Day 1- Arrive Manali-Local Sight Seeing & Briefing
We Arrive Manali In Morning, Check In Hotel And We Relax Today To Let Our Body Acclimatize. Explore Manali Local Sight Seeing. Our Tour Captain Will Give You A Little Brief About The Ride, Itinerary, Bike Allocation Etc. Evening At Leisure. Explore & Enjoy Overnight Stay In Hotel With Dinner.
- Day 2 – Manali To Jispa (140 Kms )
Your Long-Awaited Ride To Ladakh Finally Begins. Pack Your Bags And Get Set For A Thrilling Ride. Pack Your Bags And Get Set For A Thrilling Ride. On The Way, You Will Pass Atal tunnel, Tandi (Last Petrol Pump Before Upshi) And Keylong. Once You Reach Jipsa, An Overnight Stay Will Be Provided at camps.
- Day 3 – Jispa to Padum via Shango La Pass ( 140 Kms)
After breakfast, you start the tour towards Zanskar on the just newly opened road. It’s a bit hard but with the best landscape. It takes time to cross Shingo la pass and pictures with grand mountain Gumbo Ranjan (Mahakal) and river crossing, etc. After a meal from the campsite, you ride to Padum. Tonight you stay at a nice Home stay or Tents.
- Day 4 – Padum – Kargil (240 Kms)
This is a bit of a hard day. This route was just opened in August 2020 that connect you to Leh – Srinagar highway with off road short cut. Around 240 kilometers’ ride will be covered in daylight. At night, stay at Hotels.
- Day 5- Kargil To Leh (220 Km | 4-5 Hrs | 3,499 M)
The Ensuing Stretch Of The Motorbike Trip To Leh Ladakh Tour We Will Cross Two High-Elevation Mountain Passes. On Leaving Kargil, You Will First Pass Through Mulbek — Giant Living Buddha Sculpture On Rock Mountain, Lamayuru — One Of The Oldest Monasteries Of Ladakh And Enjoy The View Of Moon Landscape. Then Get Amazed By The Intriguing Phenomenon Of Magnetic Hills And Enjoy The Divinity At Gurudwara Pather Sahib. On Arrival In The City By Evening, Head To The Hotel For An Overnight Stay.
- Day 6- Leh To Nubra Valley (160 Km | 2-3 Hrs | 5,441 M)
This Section Of The Srinagar To Manali Motorbike Expedition Involves Undertaking A Scenic And Thrilling Road Journey To The Nubra Valley. The Road To The Valley Will Take You Across What Is Claimed To Be The Highest Motorable Road On Earth – Khardung La. Upon Reaching The Nubra Valley Which Is Located On The Banks Of The Nubra River, Head To The Hotel For A Relaxing Overnight Stay.
- Day 7- Nubra Valley To Pangong Lake (150 Km | 3-4 Hrs | 4,349 M)
Today Morning, You Will Leave Behind The Stark Region And Move Toward The Pristine Pangong Lake. Enroute You Will Pass Through Shyok Village, Which Has Been Recently Open For The Tourists. On Reaching The Shores Of This Enchanting Water-body, Take In Its Beauty And Tranquility, And Capture Photos Of The Realm. Later, Transfer To The Campsite For A Warming Bonfire And A Peaceful Overnight Stay In The Lap Of Nature.
- Day 8- Pangong To Leh (160 Km | 5-6 Hrs | 4,522 M)
Open your eyes to the scenic view of the Pangong Tso. After Having Breakfast We Will Leave For Leh. Today We Will Cross The Second Highest Pass Of The World, Chang La (17,590 ft). This Pass Is Considered Amongst The Toughest Passes. This Pass Connects Leh With The Changthang Plateau. Before Climbing The Mighty Pass We Will See A Small Lake, Known As Tsoltak. After Crossing The Pass We Will Descend Down To Shakti And Will Continue The Remaining Journey On The Manali-Leh Highway. We will Reach Leh By Early Evening And Enjoy The City And Spend The Night Over There.
- Day 1- Arrive Manali-Local Sight Seeing & Briefing
- Accommodation In Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses On Double / Triple Sharing From Day 01 To Day 08
- Meals Breakfast And Dinner. Dinner On Day 01 To Breakfast On Day 09
- Volvo Tickets From Delhi To Manali
- Services Of Experienced Trip Leader And Motorbike Mechanic
- First Aid Kit And Oxygen Cylinder
- Inner Line Permit/Manali Green Tribunal Permit
- Facility To Carry Luggage In A Vehicle Restricted To 1 Rucksack / Duffle Bag Of 60 Liters Per Motorbike Royal Enfield 350cc Motorbike
- Helmet For Both Rider And Pillion
- Motorbike Fuel For The Complete Trip As Per The Itinerary
- Extra Fuel For Back Up
- Transport In An Muv Like Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Scorpio From Day 02 To Day 08 As Per The Group Size.
- Participation Certificate For Riding Up To Highest Motorable Road Of The World Khardungla Pass And A Goody Bag From Backpackclan Team
- Bon Fire Wherever Possible
- Half Day Sightseeing In Leh Ladakh On Day 05
- Backup Vehicle
- Personal Expenses Like Telephone, Laundry, Tips And Table Drinks Etc.
- Any Type Of InsuranceMedical, Accidental, Theft
- Any Airfare / Rail Fare Other Than What In Mentioned In “Inclusions”
- Airport, Railway Station Or Bus Stop Pick Up Or Drop
- Cost Of Any Spare Part Which Will Be Used Due To The Accidental Damage Incurred When The Motorbike Is In Rider’s Possession.
- Cost Incurred To Transfer Or Tow The Motorbike In Case It Is Dropped On The Way.
- Vehicle Servicing Or Maintenance Cost
- Any Lunch And Other Meals Not Mentioned In Package Inclusions
- Security Deposit Per Motorbike Of Rs. 5,000/ . As Per The Deposit Policy (This Is Refundable At The End Of The Trip If There Is No Damage Or Spare Parts Used.)
- Parking And Monument Entry Fees During Sightseeing.
- Any Cost Incurred Due To Extension,Change Of Itinerary Due To Natural Calamities,Road, Blocks,Vehicle Breakdown, Union Issues And Factors Beyond Our Control
- Additional Accommodation / Food Cost Incurred Due To Any Delay
- Riding Gears For Rider Which Can Be Hired (Knee Pads And Elbow Guards Rs. 750/ For The Whole Trip)
- 5% Gst
- Anything That Is Not Mentioned In The Inclusion Sections
The check in time is 12 noon/early check in subject to availability of room.
We require minimum strength of 6 riders to operate one group. We have right to cancel the
group if we do not get minimum strength of riders in any group.
If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of
the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be
raised. Neither BACKPACKCLAN nor the participating partners/hotels will be responsible for the
BACKPACKCLAN is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control
like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances,
natural phenomenon, etc
If any group member wants to leave group in-between the tour then he/she has to pay the cost
for transportation of bike from point of leaving the tour till Manali drop
Group members would have to get own riding gears. Wearing a helmet, carrying a valid ID proof
& Driving license is mandatory.
All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage. We will not be at all
responsible for the damage/missing / lost luggage. So carry a small daypack bags to carry all
expensive things with you.
Compensation for any damage/accident done by you during tour to others property/person
would be directly payable by you
IF WE CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR ADVENTURE HOLIDAY
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to
your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes due to Force Majeure
Events and we reserve the right to do so at any time before or during the trip.
If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date before or during
the triP based on the Force Majeure Events.
We also reserve the right under Force Majeure Events to cancel your travel arrangements / offer
alternative dates / revise the itinerary before or during the trip. Any additional cost incurred due to
the above mentioned reasons will have to be borne by the traveller himself. There shall be no
refund to the traveller under Force Majeure Events.
Force Majeure Event shall mean and include any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of
BACKPACKCLAN, including without limitation, any act of nature or the public enemy, accident,
explosion, fire, storm, earthquake, flood, drought, perils of the sea, casualty, strikes, lock-outs,
labour troubles, riots, sabotage, terrorists acts, embargo, war (whether or not declared),
governmental actions, delay in issuance or processing of Visa/permit, change of laws and
regulations, orders, or decrees, or other causes of like or different character beyond the control
IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ADVENTURE HOLIDAY PLAN After you make full or partial payment, if
you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or
accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible.
Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost
incurred due to amendment will be borne by the traveller himself.
ALL DISPUTES ARE SUBJECT TO DELHI JURISDICTION
Road closure/blocks due to snow accumulation on the highway, which may effect the safety or
smooth operation of the the tour may result in change of itinerary or cancellation of the trip.
Backpackclan will not provide ay refunds in such cases.
I m interested