LEH-SIACHEN/TURTUK- LEH BIKE TRIP 2022
April 15, 2022April 22, 2022April 29, 2022May 6, 2022May 13, 2022May 20, 2022May 27, 2022June 2, 2022June 7, 2022June 8, 2022June 11, 2022June 13, 2022June 14, 2022June 16, 2022June 20, 2022June 24, 2022June 26, 2022June 29, 2022
Price Per Person
|Leh Siachen Leh|
|OWN BIKE/CAR (WITHOUT FUEL)||Rs 18,999 Per Person|
|SINGLE RIDER WITH 350 CC RENTED BIKE (WITH FUEL)||Rs 24,500 Per Person|
|DUAL RIDER WITH 350 CC RENTED BIKE (WITH FUEL)||Rs 20,500 Per Person|
|SEAT IN SUV/MUV||Rs 22,000 Per Person|
- DAY 1 ARRIVAL IN LEH
Arrival in Leh and rest for the day in acclimatization . Overnight Leh
- Day 2 Leh Local
Get ready for Leh Local sightseeing. Today, you will be visiting Magnetic hill, Pathar Sahab Gurudwara, Hall of Fame, Monastery, Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Sangam Confluence. Overnight dinner and stay in hotel. Final preparations for the adventurous trip you have been waiting for a long time. Later in the evening, visit Leh market. Overnight at Leh.
- Day 3 – LEH TO NUBRA VALLEY (160 Km | 2-3 Hrs | 5,441 M)
Get ready, as you will climb the highest motorable road of the world and enter the beautiful Nubra Valley. You will cross places such as – Khardung La – 18,380 ft. Highest motorable road, North Pullu – Lunch. Permit checkpost, Khalsar – Halt. Just a small village on the banks of river Shyok,m Hunder – Sand Dunes, ATV ride and Camel ride. Overnight at Nubra.
- Day 4 – Nubra To Siachen/ Turtuk To Nubra (163 Km | 4-5 Hrs | 3,001 M)
Time to turn on the most adventure mode at The Great Siachen Base Camp Excursion. The Base Camp is situated at a height of 12000ft above from Sea Level. Siachen has the highest battle field ground in the world. The total distance is almost 120km and it will take 8 hours to complete. Overnight at Nubra.
- Day 5 – Nubra Valley To Pangong Lake (150 Km | 3-4 Hrs | 4,349 M)
Today Morning, You Will Leave Behind The Stark Region And Move Toward The Pristine Pangong Lake. Enroute You Will Pass Through Shyok Village, Which Has Been Recently Open For The Tourists. On Reaching The Shores Of This Enchanting Water-body, Take In Its Beauty And Tranquility, And Capture Photos Of The Realm. Later, Transfer To The Campsite For A Warming Bonfire And A Peaceful Overnight Stay In The Lap Of Nature.
- Day 6 – Pangong To Leh (160 Km | 5-6 Hrs | 4,522 M)
Wake up to a chilly morning with the view of the scenic Pangong Tso. We will leave early so that we can visit shey monetary and 3 idiots school. We will see places like – Tsoltak – Halt. A small lake, the climb for Chang La starts from here,Chang La – 17,590 ft. 2nd highest pass of the world, Karu/Shakti – Lunch. Overnight at Leh..
- Day 7 -DEPART FROM LEH
Today is the last day of this adventurous trip. You can leave back for your home today, but you won’t be going alone. You will be taking lots of fun memories, which you will cherish for a long time.
- Accommodation in Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses on double / triple sharing from Day 01 to Day 06.
- Meals – Breakfast and Dinner. Dinner on Day 01 to Breakfast on Day 07.
- Services of experienced trip leader and motorbike Mechanic
- First Aid kit and Oxygen cylinder
- Inner Line permit.
- Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
- Royal Enfield 350cc motorbike with helmets for rider and pillion.
- Motorbike Fuel for the complete trip as per the itinerary & package
- Extra fuel for back up
- Transport in an MUV like Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Scorpio from Day 02 to Day 05 as per the group size.
- Bon Fire wherever possible
- Backup Vehicle / luggage van for 01 rucksack bag per person (Trolley bags not allowed)
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips and Table Drinks etc.
- Any type of insurance-Medical, Accidental, theft
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what in mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Airport, Railway station or Bus stop pick up or drop
- Cost of any spare part which will be used due to the accidental damage incurred when the motorbike is in rider’s possession.
- Cost incurred to transfer or tow the motorbike in case it is dropped on the way.
- Vehicle servicing or maintenance cost(if own bike)
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
- Security deposit per motorbike of Rs. 10,000/- . As per the deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the trip if there is no damage or spare parts used.)
- Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Any cost incurred due to extension,change of itinerary due to natural calamities,road, blocks,vehicle breakdown, union issues and factors beyond our control
- Additional accommodation / food cost incurred due to any delay
- Riding Gears for rider which can be hired (Knee pads and Elbow guards – Rs. 750/- for the whole trip)
- 5% GST
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion.
Leh: Royal Heritage / Capital City/ Similar
Nubra: Olathang/Nature Nest Camps/ Similar
Pangong: Wonderland Camps/The Ladakh Camps/Pangong Auspicious/ Similar
IF WE CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR ADVENTURE HOLIDAY We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes due to Force Majeure Events and we reserve the right to do so at any time before or during the trip. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date before or during the triP based on the Force Majeure Events. We also reserve the right under Force Majeure Events to cancel your travel arrangements / offer alternative dates / revise the itinerary before or during the trip. Any additional cost incurred due to the above mentioned reasons will have to be borne by the traveller himself. There shall be no refund to the traveller under Force Majeure Events. Force Majeure Event shall mean and include any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of BACKPACKCLAN (A UNIT OF KSN TOURS PVT LTD), including without limitation, any act of nature or the public enemy, accident, explosion, fire, storm, earthquake, flood, drought, perils of the sea, casualty, strikes, lock-outs, labour troubles, riots, sabotage, terrorists acts, embargo, war (whether or not declared), governmental actions, delay in issuance or processing of Visa/permit, change of laws and regulations, orders, or decrees, or other causes of like or different character beyond the control of BACKPACKCLAN (A UNIT OF KSN TOURS PVT LTD). IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ADVENTURE HOLIDAY PLAN After you make full or partial payment, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by the traveller himself. ALL DISPUTES ARE SUBJECT TO DELHI JURISDICTION
The check in time is 12 noon/early check in subject to availability of room. We require minimum strength of 6 riders to operate one group. We have right to cancel the group if we do not get minimum strength of riders in any group. If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither BACKPACKCLAN nor the participating partners/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses. BACKPACKCLAN is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc If any group member wants to leave group in-between the tour then he/she has to pay the cost for transportation of bike from point of leaving the tour till Leh drop Group members would have to get own riding gears. Wearing a helmet, carrying a valid ID proof & Driving license is mandatory. All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage. We will not be at all responsible for the damage/missing / lost luggage. So carry a small daypack bags to carry all expensive things with you. Compensation for any damage/accident done by you during tour to others property/person would be directly payable by you. DOCUMENTS TO CARRY 4 – Passport size photographs Original Photo ID (voter card/ passport/PAN card/ Aadhar card) Driving Licence – Original If bringing your own bike, all documents related to your bike should be submitted along with insurance paper