Day 0 : New Delhi to Manali (540 kms | 12-14 hrs)
Welcome, We will board the Delhi – Manali Volvo. Its a overnight journey, generally it takes around 14 hours.
Day 1 : Manali Arrival and Rest day
We Arrive Manali In Morning, Check In to the Hotel And We Relax Today To Let Our Body Acclimatize. Explore Manali Local Sight Seeing. Our Tour Captain Will Give You A Little Brief About The Ride, Itinerary, Bike Allocation Etc. Evening At Leisure. Explore & Enjoy Overnight Stay In Hotel With Dinner.
Day 2: Manali to Baralacha la to Jispa (244 km | 7-8 hrs | 4891 m)
The Adventure Begins From Manali To Jispa Climbing Over Rohtang Pass (3980 M) And Enroute Crossing Peaceful Villages Of Lahaul Valley Like Khoksar, Sissu, Gondla And Tandi The Confluence Of Chandra & Bhaga Rivers. The Route Covers The Unique Landscapes Of Rugged Mountains Which Makes This Route Perfect For Photographers. We will touch Baralacha la and come back to Jispa. Overnight stay in Jispa.
Day 3: Jispa to Chandaratal (135 kms drive | 6-7 hrs | 4295 m)
Today, We will touch the Spiti Ride. Will Start our ride to Chandaratal. We will cross Gramphu, Chatru, Batal and reach Chandaratal by the Evening. Once You reach, Enjoy the beauty of Chandra tal and check into the Camps, Over Night stay in Camps.
Day 4: Chandratal to Killar (230 kms drive | 8 hrs | 2,600 m)
Today we will start our ride early in the morning. Killar is situated in Pangi Valley. Road are mixed, You will expreience from Off Roads to good roads. We will cross Sissu, Udaipur and reach Killar. Over Night stay in Hotel/Home stay/Camps.
Day 5: (Killar to Dalhousie (190 km drive | 8 hrs | 1,890 m)
As soon as the morning unfolds, you will head out to Dalhousie, You will embark from Killar early morning after a scrumptuous meal of breakfast. It will take you 8 hours to reach covering a distance of 190 kms via drive. Overnight stay in Dalhousie.
Day 6: Dalhousie to Mcloedganj (120 km | 6 hrs | 2,300 m)
Wake up to a beautiful morning, and get ready to explore further. Have your breakfast, and then proceed to a picturesque hill station and Bhuddist town, Mcloedganj, which is home to splendid view of Dhauladhar Peaks. People who are nature buffs will be enthralled by the beauty of this town. Overnight stay in Mcloedganj.
Day 7: Mcloedganj to Manali (225 km | 8 hrs | 2,450 m)
Start the day on a beautiful note as you begin the ride to Mcloedganj. With a distance of 160 km in 8 hour approx., You will be riding back to the starting point which is manali. Reach Manali By The Evening and handover the bikes. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 8: Manali to Delhi (540 hrs | 14hrs )
Check out of Hotel in the moring. You can board Manali to Delhi volvo in the evening. Overnight journey to Delhi.
Own Bike : 23000
Solo Rider : 38000
Dual Rider : 31000
SUV : 35000
Section 01 : Package without Motorcycle
1. Tour Leader throughout the trip
2. Backup Rider for emergency situations
3. All the hotel /Camps accommodation on triple sharing
4. Dinner on day 1 to Breakfast on Day 9
5. Basic First Aid and Rescue arrangements Experienced mechanic with spare parts and tool kit
6. Manali to Delhi to and fro Volvo
Section 02 : Package with Motorbike
1. Everything that is included in section 01
2. Royal Enfield 350cc motorbike
3. Helmet for both rider and pillion
4. Motorbike Fuel for the complete trip as per the itinerary
5. Extra fuel for back up
Section 03 : Package with MUV
1. Everything that is included in Section 01
2. Transport in an MUV like Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra
Scorpio from Day 01 to Day 8 as per the group size
2. Government Service Tax as per actual Per sonal expenses like Telephone,Laundry, Tips
and Table Drinks etc.
3. Any Airfare / Rail fare
4. Any Meals Not Mentioned in Package Fuel for Bike
5. Security Depos it per motorbike. As per the Depos it policy (This is refundable at the end
of the trip)
6. Rider / Pillion will be respons ible for paying for their per sonal transportation and snacks
other than that included in Package
7. If at all unavoidable circums tances or natural calamities ari ses due to which the trip gets extended then extra charge will be taken for the same
8. Backpackclan hold the rights to cancel the tour if minimum 8 pax are not booked.