Manali-Leh-Srinagar Via Batalik Bike Trip
10 Days Manali- Leh-Srinagar Tour
The 10 days Manali- Leh- Srinagar will change the way you look at the travel. It is truly a ride through the heavens on the earth. This 10 days motorbike expedition will provide you some of the most amazing experiences for a lifetime. This dramatic bike expedition will let you experience some of the mighty glaciers, barren mountains, and sparkling rivers. On this thrilling tour, you will witness a variety of winter sports in the Solang valley, many adventurous and picturesque spots along with an unforgettable experience on Shikara the Dal Lake.
At Backpackclan, Our 10 days trip covers Manali- Leh- Srinagar Via batalik is designed to the best of our efforts. With our experts, you will be able to enjoy this trip without any glitches.
So get ready to ride through one of the most mesmerizing routes world over. This bike expedition will take you across my attractive sights of Manali, Leh, and Srinagar thus giving you unforgettable memory for a lifetime.
June 5, 2021June 9, 2021June 12, 2021June 26, 2021July 1, 2021July 4, 2021July 20, 2021July 23, 2021July 26, 2021August 11, 2021August 14, 2021August 17, 2021September 2, 2021September 5, 2021September 8, 2021
Price Per Person
|OWN BIKE/CAR (WITHOUT FUEL)||Rs 23,999|
|SINGLE RIDER WITH 500CC RENTED BIKE (WITH FUEL)||Rs 42,999|
|DUAL RIDER WITH 500CC RENTED BIKE (WITH FUEL)||Rs 32,999|
|SEAT IN SUV/MUV||Rs 31,999|
- Arrive Manali-Local Sight Seeing & Briefing
We Arrive Manali In Morning, Check In Hotel And We Relax Today To Let Our Body Acclimatize. Explore Manali Local Sight Seeing. Our Tour Captain Will Give You A Little Brief About The Ride, Itinerary, Bike Allocation Etc. Evening At Leisure. Explore & Enjoy Overnight Stay In Hotel With Dinner.
- Manali To Jispa (140 Kms )
Your Long-Awaited Ride To Ladakh Finally Begins. Pack Your Bags And Get Set For A Thrilling Ride. Pack Your Bags And Get Set For A Thrilling Ride. On The Way, You Will Pass Kothi, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass (13,050ft), Tandi (Last Petrol Pump Before Upshi) And Keylong. Once You Reach Jipsa, An Overnight Stay Will Be Provided. The First We Have A Pass To Cross, The Mighty Rohtang Pass, Hope We Would Not Get Stuck In Traffic Jam And The Keylong.
- Jispa To Sarchu ( 90 Kms ) 6 Hours
Today Gear Up For An Adventure, We Will Cross Zing Zing Bar, Suraj Tal, Baralacha La-16040 Ft & Killing Sarai. Reach Sarchu By After Noon. Overnight Stay With Dinner In Camps. The Camps Are A Grade Category With All Bedding And Attach (Western) Toilet.
- Sarchu To Tso Moriri (230 Kms)
Start Journey In Morning After Breakfast From Sarchu. After Photo Session Start Journey Towards Tso Moriri. We Will Cross Ghata Loopse (21 Pins), Nakee La (15,547ft), Lachung La (16,616ft), Pang, Moore Plains and Debring – Where We Will Take The Cut For Tso Moriri. Reach Tso Moriri By Evening. Overnight Stay In Tso Moriri With Dinner.
- Tso Moriri To Leh (220 Kms)
Post Breakfast We Will depart For Leh. After We Cross The Mahe Bridge We Will Ride Alongside The Mighty Indus River. We Will See Places Like – Chumathang, Upshi, Shey And Then Finally We Will Reach Our Destination, Leh. Spend Our Night In Leh.
- Leh To Khardung- La To Nubra Valley (160 Km)
Ride Up The Majestic Khardung La (18380 Ft) – The Highest Motorable Pass In The World, Most Fascinating Of All Passes, And Then Reach The Picturesque Nubra Valley. Overnight Stay In A Camp/Hotel.
- Nubra Valley To Pangong Tso Lake (150 Kms)
Hunder (Nubra Valley) – Diskit Village – Khalsar Village – Agham Village – Shyok Village – Durbuk – Tangtse – Spangmik (Pangong Tso). This Would The Most Adventurous Day Of Our Ladakh Motorcycle Expedition. It Is For Sure Going To Blow Your Mind Heading To Pangong Tso Lake. The Thrill Of Riding On These Road Would Give You Ultimate Experience. You Will Experience Off-Roading And River Crossing. Be Ready For Complete Adventure. From The Narrow Stretches We Will Reach Beautiful Blue Lagoon And That Is Pangong Lake. The Mesmerizing View Of Pangong Lake Would Leave You Speechless. Pangong Lake Situated At An Elevation Of About 4350 Mtrs, Pangong Lake Is 134 Km Long And Extends From India To China. Spend Some Good Time And Relax Your Soul. Overnight Stay In Hotel.
- Pangong Tso To Leh (160 Kms)
Spangmik (Pangong Tso) – Tangtse – Tsoltak – Chang La – Sakti – Karu – Leh After A Relaxing Night At A Comfortable Hotel/Camp. Have Breakfast And Will Start Heading Back To Leh. We Will Cross Wildlife Sanctuary And Mighty Changla Pass (17,590ft). On The Way, See The Famed School That Was Used As An Off-Studio Location In The Hit Hindi Film, 3 Idiots.
- Leh To Kargil Via Batalik (220 Kms)
The Bike Expedition Today Will Move Towards The Town Of Kargil. On The Way, Pay Homage At The Buddhist Monastery Of Lamayuru, We Will Cross Fotu La (13,480ft) Which Is The Highest In The Region In Terms Of Altitude. Onwards On The Excursion, We Will Cross Hambuting La Mountain Pass And Then Follow The Road, Descending To Beautiful Town Of Kargil. Overnight Stay In Hotel.
- Kargil To Srinagar (200 Kms)
After Healthy Breakfast, Our Ladakh Expedition Will Move Ahead We Will Cross The Most Beautiful Pass In This Region And That Is None Other Than The Zojila Pass. We Will Take A Break And Then Move Ahead To Srinagar By Passing Breathtaking Valley Of Sonamarg. Later We Will Drive To Srinagar, The Capital Of The State Of Jammu And Kashmir. Places To Visit Shalimar Bagh And Take A Shikara Ride On The Picturesque Dal Lake. Over Night Stay Near Dal Lake.
- Accommodation In Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses On Double / Triple Sharing From
- Day 01 To Day 10 Meals Breakfast And Dinner
- Dinner On Day 01 To Breakfast On Day 11
- Volvo Tickets From Delhi To Manali \ Chandigarh Services Of Experienced Trip Leader And Motorbike
- Mechanic First Aid Kit And Oxygen Cylinder
- Inner Line Permit/Manali Green Tribunal Permit
- Facility To Carry Luggage In A Vehicle Restricted To 1 Rucksack / Duffle Bag Of 60 Liters Per Motorbike
- Royal Enfield 500cc Motorbike Helmet For Both Rider And Pillion Motorbike
- Fuel For The Complete Trip As Per The Itinerary
- Extra Fuel For Back Up Transport In An Muv Like Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Scorpio From Day 01 To Day 10 As Per The Group Size.
- Participation Certificate For Riding Up To Highest Motorable Road Of The World Khardungla Pass And A Goody Bag From Backpackclan
- Team Bon Fire Wherever Possible Half Day Sightseeing In Leh Ladakh On Day 05 Backup Vehicle
- Personal Expenses Like Telephone, Laundry, Tips And Table Drinks Etc.
- Any Type Of Insurance-Medical, Accidental, Theft
- Any Airfare / Rail Fare Other Than What In Mentioned In “Inclusions”
- Airport, Railway Station Or Bus Stop Pick Up Or Drop
- Cost Of Any Spare Part Which Will Be Used Due To The Accidental Damage Incurred When The Motorbike Is In Rider’s Possession.
- Cost Incurred To Transfer Or Tow The Motorbike In Case It Is Dropped On The Way
- Vehicle Servicing Or Maintenance Cost
- Any Lunch And Other Meals Not Mentioned In Package Inclusions Security Deposit Per Motorbike Of Rs. 10,000/-
- As Per The Deposit Policy (This Is Refundable At The End Of The Trip If There Is No Damage Or Spare Parts Used.)
- Parking And Monument Entry Fees During Sightseeing
- Any Cost Incurred Due To Extension,Change Of Itinerary Due To Natural Calamities,Road, Blocks,Vehicle Breakdown, Union Issues And Factors Beyond Our Control
- Additional Accommodation / Food Cost Incurred Due To Any Delay
- Riding Gears For Rider Which Can Be Hired (Knee Pads And Elbow Guards Rs. 750/For The Whole Trip)
- 5% Gst Anything That Is Not Mentioned In The Inclusion Sections
Manali:Hotel Hollywood/Kalinga/Seven Hills/Similar
Jispa: Jispa Journey Camps/The Yak Hotel Jispa/Hotel IBEX/Similar
Sarchu: /Snow Gold Camps/Gold Drop Camps/Antrek Camps/Dorjey Camps/Similar
Tso Moriri: Yak Camps/Similar
Leh: Oasis Villa/ Horpo/Zik Zik Holidays/Three Roses Leh/Similar
Nubra: Lasthang /Chunka Camps/Nature Nest Camps/Similar
Pangong: Wonderland Camps/The Ladakh Camps/Auspicious Camps/Similar
Kargil: Rangyul/ Caravan/ Similar
Srinagar: Amina House Boat/ Similar
DOCUMENTS TO CARRY
1) 4 – Passport size photographs
2) Original Photo ID (voter card/ passport/PAN card/ Aadhar card)
3) Driving Licence – Original
4) If bringing your own bike, all documents related to your bike should be submitted along with
The check in time is 12 noon/early check in subject to availability of room.
We require minimum strength of 6 riders to operate one group. We have right to cancel the
group if we do not get minimum strength of riders in any group.
If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of
the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be
raised. Neither BACKPACKCLAN nor the participating partners/hotels will be responsible for the
BACKPACKCLAN is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control
like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances,
natural phenomenon, etc
If any group member wants to leave group in-between the tour then he/she has to pay the cost
for transportation of bike from point of leaving the tour till Manali drop
Group members would have to get own riding gears. Wearing a helmet, carrying a valid ID proof
& Driving license is mandatory.
All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage. We will not be at all
responsible for the damage/missing / lost luggage. So carry a small daypack bags to carry all
expensive things with you.
Compensation for any damage/accident done by you during tour to others property/person
would be directly payable by you.
IF WE CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR ADVENTURE HOLIDAY
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to
your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes due to Force Majeure
Events and we reserve the right to do so at any time before or during the trip.
If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date before or during
the triP based on the Force Majeure Events.
We also reserve the right under Force Majeure Events to cancel your travel arrangements / offer
alternative dates / revise the itinerary before or during the trip. Any additional cost incurred due to
the above mentioned reasons will have to be borne by the traveller himself. There shall be no
refund to the traveller under Force Majeure Events.
Force Majeure Event shall mean and include any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of
BACKPACKCLAN, including without limitation, any act of nature or the public enemy, accident,
explosion, fire, storm, earthquake, flood, drought, perils of the sea, casualty, strikes, lock-outs,
labour troubles, riots, sabotage, terrorists acts, embargo, war (whether or not declared),
governmental actions, delay in issuance or processing of Visa/permit, change of laws and
regulations, orders, or decrees, or other causes of like or different character beyond the control
IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ADVENTURE HOLIDAY PLAN After you make full or partial payment, if
you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or
accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible.
Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost
incurred due to amendment will be borne by the traveller himself.
ALL DISPUTES ARE SUBJECT TO DELHI JURISDICTION
Road closure/blocks due to snow accumulation on the highway, which may effect the safety or
smooth operation of the the tour may result in change of itinerary or cancellation of the trip.
Backpackclan will not provide ay refunds in such cases.
Cancellations received more than 60 days prior to the date of tour start will be subject to the
following a Rs.5,000/- per person cancellation fee.
Cancellations received less than 45 days prior to departure will be subject to the following forfeit of
25% tour cost;
45-30 days – 50 % of the tour cost;
30-20 days- 75% of tour cost;
within 20 days- 100% of tour cost.
No exception to this policy can be made for any reason.