6 Days Ladakh Bike Tour
A Ladakh Bike Trip is a dream of every motorbike enthusiast and adventure lover. It is a trip that many people aspire to experience once in their lifetime. The adventure of riding through the rugged terrain, high mountain passes calls for tourists from around the globe. This Bike tour to Ladakh will push you physically and mentally, prepared you to face the challenging circumstances on your way.
At Backpackclan, we offer a 6 Days Ladakh Bike Tour which is truly one of the lifetime opportunities. You can rent a bike for Ladakh to capture lifetime memories with our well-planned itinerary. Choose the most suitable Ladakh tour package and Satine all your cravings for wanderlust. Explore the Ladakh culture, visit one of the highest motorable passes in the world along with it visit the picturesque Nubra Valley and mesmerizing Pangong lake situated at an elevation of about 4350mtrs.
Come with us and join this 6 Day Bike Tour to Ladakh to witness some of the most amazing and stark landscapes in the world and capturing memories for a lifetime!
Travel with us and capture memories for the lifetime!
June 9, 2020June 12, 2020June 15, 2020June 17, 2020June 23, 2020June 28, 2020July 3, 2020July 5, 2020July 7, 2020July 15, 2020July 21, 2020July 24, 2020August 3, 2020August 5, 2020August 13, 2020August 17, 2020August 25, 2020September 5, 2020September 7, 2020September 11, 2020
Price Per Person
|OWN BIKE/CAR (WITHOUT FUEL)||Rs 13999|
|SINGLE RIDER RENTED BIKE (WITH FUEL)||Rs 23999|
|DUAL RIDER RENTED BIKE (WITH FUEL)||Rs 20999|
|SEAT IN SUV/TEMPO TRAV||Rs 22999|
- Arrival In Leh
Rest Day And Explore The Beautiful Capital, Leh. First Day Is For Acclimatization. Apart From Local Sightseeing You Can Visit The Places Like The Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Leh Gompa, Over Night Stay In Hotel Of Leh. Briefing In Evening By Road Captain About The Journey. Enjoy Dinner And Overnight Stay. Second Half Day Is For Local Sight Seeing.
- Leh- Local Sight Seeing ( 30 – 50 Kms)
After A Hearty Breakfast, Set Out For Local Sightseeing, Exploring Leh And The Neighbouring Attractions, Visiting Shanti Stupa, Jama Masjid, Leh Palace, Polo Grounds, And The War Museum To Name A Few. In The Later Part Of The Day, Check And Gear Up The Bikes As Necessary And Get Ready For The Adventure That Is To Follow The Next Day.
- Leh To Khardung- La -Diskit-Nubra Valley (160 Km)
Ride Up The Majestic Khardung La (18380 Ft) – The Highest Motorable Pass In The World, Most Fascinating Of All Passes, And Then Reach The Picturesque Nubra Valley. Overnight Stay In A Camp/Hotel.
- Nubra Valley To Pangong Tso Lake (150 Kms)
Hunder (Nubra Valley) – Diskit Village – Khalsar Village – Agham Village – Shyok Village – Durbuk – Tangtse – Spangmik (Pangong Tso) This Would The Most Adventurous Day Of Our Ladakh Motorcycle Expedition. It Is For Sure Going To Blow Your Mind Heading To Pangong Tso Lake. The Thrill Of Riding On These Road Would Give You Ultimate Experience. You Will Experience Off-Roading And River Crossing. Be Ready For Complete Adventure. From The Narrow Stretches We Will Reach Beautiful Blue Lagoon And That Is Pangong Lake. The Mesmerizing View Of Pangong Lake Would Leave You Speechless. Pangong Lake Situated At An Elevation Of About 4350 Mtrs, Pangong Lake Is 134 Km Long And Extends From India To China. Spend Some Good Time And Relax Your Soul. Overnight Stay In Hotel.
- Pangong Tso To Leh (160 Kms)
Spangmik (Pangong Tso) – Tangtse – Tsoltak – Chang La – Sakti – Karu – Leh After A Relaxing Night At A Comfortable Hotel/Camp. Have Breakfast And Will Start Heading Back To Leh. We Will Cross Wildlife Sanctuary And Mighty Changla Pass. On The Way, See The Famed School That Was Used As An Off-Studio Location In The Hit Hindi Film, 3 Idiots.
- Leh Tour Concludes
After Breakfast Head Toward Your Home Destination. Today Is The Last Day Time To Say Goodbye To All The Participants Who Will Be Your Friends For Life. Depart With Lots Of Memories.
- Accommodation In Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses On Double / Triple Sharing From
- Day 01 To Day 05 Meals Breakfast And Dinner
- Dinner On Day 01 To Breakfast On Day 06
- Services Of Experienced Trip Leader And Motorbike Mechanic
- First Aid Kit And Oxygen Cylinder
- Inner Line Permit/Manali Green Tribunal Permit
- Facility To Carry Luggage In A Vehicle Restricted To 1 Rucksack / Duffle Bag Of 60 Liters Per Motorbike
- Royal Enfield 350cc Motorbike Helmet For Both Rider And Pillion Motorbike
- Fuel For The Complete Trip As Per The Itinerary & Package Extra Fuel For Back Up
- Transport In An Muv Like Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Scorpio From Day 02 To Day 05 As Per The Group Size
- Participation Certificate For Riding Up To Highest Motorable Road Of The World Khardungla Pass And A Goody Bag From Backpackclan Team
- Bon Fire Wherever Possible Half Day Sightseeing In Leh Ladakh On Day 02 Backup Vehicle
- Personal Expenses Like Telephone, Laundry, Tips And Table Drinks Etc
- Any Type Of Insurance-Medical, Accidental, Theft Any Airfare / Rail Fare Other Than What In Mentioned In “Inclusions”
- Airport, Railway Station Or Bus Stop Pick Up Or Drop Cost Of Any Spare Part Which Will Be Used Due To The Accidental Damage Incurred When The Motorbike Is In Rider’s Possession
- Cost Incurred To Transfer Or Tow The Motorbike In Case It Is Dropped On The Way
- Vehicle Servicing Or Maintenance Cost
- Any Lunch And Other Meals Not Mentioned In Package Inclusions
- Security Deposit Per Motorbike Of Rs. 5,000/-
- As Per The Deposit Policy (This Is Refundable At The End Of The Trip If There Is No Damage Or Spare Parts Used.)
- Parking And Monument Entry Fees During Sightseeing
- Any Cost Incurred Due To Extension,Change Of Itinerary Due To Natural Calamities,Road, Blocks,Vehicle Breakdown, Union Issues And Factors Beyond Our Control Additional Accommodation / Food Cost