LEH TO LEH- 6 DAYS 2022
A Ladakh Bike Trip is a dream of every motorbike enthusiast and adventure lover. It is a trip that many people aspire to experience once in their lifetime. The adventure of riding through the rugged terrain, high mountain passes calls for tourists from around the globe. This Bike tour to Ladakh will push you physically and mentally, prepared you to face the challenging circumstances on your way.
At Backpackclan, we offer a 6 Days Ladakh Bike Tour which is truly one of the lifetime opportunities. You can rent a bike for Ladakh to capture lifetime memories with our well-planned itinerary. Choose the most suitable Ladakh tour package and Satine all your cravings for wanderlust. Explore the Ladakh culture, visit one of the highest motorable passes in the world along with it visit the picturesque Nubra Valley and mesmerizing Pangong lake situated at an elevation of about 4350mtrs.
Come with us and join this 5 Day Bike Tour to Ladakh to witness some of the most amazing and stark landscapes in the world and capturing memories for a lifetime!
Travel with us and capture memories for the lifetime!
Price Per Person
|OWN BIKE/CAR (WITHOUT FUEL)||Rs 16,500 Per Person|
|SINGLE RIDER RENTED BIKE (WITH FUEL)||Rs 23,000 Per Person|
|DUAL RIDER RENTED BIKE (WITH FUEL)||Rs 19,500 Per Person|
|SEAT IN SUV/TEMPO TRAVELLER||Rs 20,000 Per Person|
- DAY 1 ARRIVAL IN LEH
Arrival in Leh and rest for the day in acclimatization . Overnight Leh
- DAY 2 Leh Local
Get ready for Leh Local sightseeing. Today, you will be visiting Magnetic hill, Pathar Sahab Gurudwara, Hall of Fame, Monastery, Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Sangam Confluence. Overnight dinner and stay in hotel. Final preparations for the adventurous trip you have been waiting for a long time. Later in the evening, visit Leh market. Overnight at Leh.
- DAY 3 – LEH TO NUBRA VALLEY(160 Km | 2-3 Hrs | 5,441 M)
Get ready, as you will climb the highest motorable road of the world and enter the beautiful Nubra Valley. You will cross places such as – Khardung La – 18,380 ft. Highest motorable road, North Pullu – Lunch. Permit checkpost, Khalsar – Halt. Just a small village on the banks of river Shyok,m Hunder – Sand Dunes, ATV ride and Camel ride. Overnight at Nubra.
- DAY 4 -NUBRA VALLEY TO PANGONG TSO (150 Km | 3-4 Hrs | 4,349 M)
We will leave for Pangong Tso post breakfaast, maybe one of the most attractive place of Ladakh. For the majority of the ride we will be riding alongside the Shyok river. We will come across places like – Agham – Halt. A tiny village where the road cuts for Wari La (en route Leh), Durbok – Lunch. A village where the road cuts for Chang La and Pangong Tso, Tangste – Checkpost. Last permit check before Pangong Tso. Overnight at Pangong Tso.
- DAY 5 -PANGONG TSO TO LEH (160 Km | 5-6 Hrs | 4,522 M)
Wake up to a chilly morning with the view of the scenic Pangong Tso. We will leave early so that we can visit shey monetary and 3 idiots school. We will see places like – Tsoltak – Halt. A small lake, the climb for Chang La starts from here,Chang La – 17,590 ft. 2nd highest pass of the world, Karu/Shakti – Lunch. Overnight at Leh.
- DAY 6 -DEPART FROM LEH
Today is the last day of this adventurous trip. You can leave back for your home today, but you won’t be going alone. You will be taking lots of fun memories, which you will cherish for a long time.
- Accommodation in Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses on double / triple sharing from Day 01 to Day 05
- Meals – Breakfast and Dinner. Dinner on Day 01 to Breakfast on Day 06.
- Services of experienced trip leader and motorbike Mechanic
- First Aid kit and Oxygen cylinder
- Inner Line permit.
- Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
- Royal Enfield 350cc motorbike with helmets for rider and pillion.
- Motorbike Fuel for the complete trip as per the itinerary & package
- Extra fuel for back up
- Transport in an MUV like Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Scorpio from Day 02 to Day 05 as per the group size.
- Bon Fire wherever possible
- Backup Vehicle / luggage van for 01 rucksack bag per person (Trolley bags not allowed)
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips and Table Drinks etc.
- Any type of insurance-Medical, Accidental, theft
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what in mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Airport, Railway station or Bus stop pick up or drop
- Cost of any spare part which will be used due to the accidental damage incurred when the motorbike is in rider’s possession.
- Cost incurred to transfer or tow the motorbike in case it is dropped on the way.
- Vehicle servicing or maintenance cost(if own bike)
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
- Security deposit per motorbike of Rs. 10,000/- . As per the deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the trip if there is no damage or spare parts used.)
- Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Any cost incurred due to extension,change of itinerary due to natural calamities,road, blocks,vehicle breakdown, union issues and factors beyond our control
- Additional accommodation / food cost incurred due to any delay
- Riding Gears for rider which can be hired (Knee pads and Elbow guards – Rs. 750/- for the whole trip)
- 5% GST
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion.
Leh: Horpo/Zik Zik Holidays/Three Roses Leh/Similar
Nubra: Lasthang /Chunka Camps/Nature Nest Camps/Similar
Pangong: Wonderland Camps/The Ladakh Camps/Auspicious Camps/Similar
DOCUMENTS TO CARRY
1) 4 – Passport size photographs
2) Original Photo ID (voter card/ passport/PAN card/ Aadhar card)
3) Driving Licence – Original
4) If bringing your own bike, all documents related to your bike should be submitted along with
The check in time is 12 noon/early check in subject to availability of room.
We require minimum strength of 6 riders to operate one group. We have right to cancel the
group if we do not get minimum strength of riders in any group.
If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of
the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be
raised. Neither BACKPACKCLAN nor the participating partners/hotels will be responsible for the
BACKPACKCLAN is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control
like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances,
natural phenomenon, etc
If any group member wants to leave group in-between the tour then he/she has to pay the cost
for transportation of bike from point of leaving the tour till Manali drop
Group members would have to get own riding gears. Wearing a helmet, carrying a valid ID proof
& Driving license is mandatory.
All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage. We will not be at all
responsible for the damage/missing / lost luggage. So carry a small daypack bags to carry all
expensive things with you.
Compensation for any damage/accident done by you during tour to others property/person
would be directly payable by you.
IF WE CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR ADVENTURE HOLIDAY
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to
your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes due to Force Majeure
Events and we reserve the right to do so at any time before or during the trip.
If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date before or during
the triP based on the Force Majeure Events.
We also reserve the right under Force Majeure Events to cancel your travel arrangements / offer
alternative dates / revise the itinerary before or during the trip. Any additional cost incurred due to
the above mentioned reasons will have to be borne by the traveller himself. There shall be no
refund to the traveller under Force Majeure Events.
Force Majeure Event shall mean and include any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of
BACKPACKCLAN, including without limitation, any act of nature or the public enemy, accident,
explosion, fire, storm, earthquake, flood, drought, perils of the sea, casualty, strikes, lock-outs,
labour troubles, riots, sabotage, terrorists acts, embargo, war (whether or not declared),
governmental actions, delay in issuance or processing of Visa/permit, change of laws and
regulations, orders, or decrees, or other causes of like or different character beyond the control
IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ADVENTURE HOLIDAY PLAN After you make full or partial payment, if
you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or
accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible.
Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost
incurred due to amendment will be borne by the traveller himself.
ALL DISPUTES ARE SUBJECT TO DELHI JURISDICTION
Road closure/blocks due to snow accumulation on the highway, which may effect the safety or
smooth operation of the the tour may result in change of itinerary or cancellation of the trip.
Backpackclan will not provide ay refunds in such cases.