Tawang Bike Trip
Tawang – The land of Monpa’s and mountains is situated at an elevation of approximately 3,048 meters – is the blessed valley in the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh.
Tawang Bike Tour is one of the most adventurous tours that anyone can think of. You will love riding on smooth highways, mountains, off roads, rocks, curvy roads, and snow. As the ride would be a bit tough, and it will be backed up with an experienced ride captain, Trained mechanic with his tools and spares, a backup vehicle with medical and emergency support.
October 30, 2021November 13, 2021November 27, 2021December 4, 2021December 18, 2021January 8, 2022January 22, 2022
Price Per Person
|Own bike without fuel||Rs. 24,999|
|Solo rider with fuel||Rs. 46,000|
|Dual rider with fuel||Rs. 37,000|
|Seat in SUV||Rs. 39,999|
- Arrival At Guwahati
On Your Arrival At Guwahati, You Will Proceed To Your Hotel. Check In To Your Allocated Rooms And Get Freshen Up. After A Quick Introduction With The Group. Our Tour Captain Will Be Briefing You About The Route, Challenges While Riding, Dos And Don’ts And Other Safety Measures. You Will Be Receiving Your Bikes By The Evening. Take Out Your Bikes For A Small Ride Across Guwahati To Get Used To It. Dinner At Hotel
- Guwahati To Nameri \ Bhalukpong (224 Kms)
Today Is A Flag Off Day So After Breakfast We Will Start Our Ride. We Would Be Riding Till Nameri Today Which Is 224 Kms. You Would Enjoy The Greenery On The Way As You Will Cruise Through A Very Smooth Highway. Overnight Stay At Nameri.
- Nameri To Dirang (165 Kms)
Today We Would Be Riding Till Dirang Which Is 165 Kms From Nameri. You Will Amaze To Ride On Curvy Roads And Beautiful Mountains. Overnight Stay In Hotel \ Camps
- Dirang To Tawang (135 Kms)
After Breakfast We Will Be Riding Towards Tawang Which Is 135 Kms From Dirang. Major Attractions Of Today Would Be Jaswantgarh War Memorial And Sela Pass, Which Is Located At 13,700ft Above The Sea Level. You Would Surely Enjoy The Beautiful Landscapes; Snow Filled Mountains And Foggy Roads Along The Way. Check-In To Your Hotels After Reaching Tawang. By The Evening We Would Be Discussing The Next Day Ride Which Will Be The Most Adventurous Ride To Bum La Pass.
- Tawang-Bum La Pass-Tawang (Overall 100kms)
It Would Be The Most Adventurous Day As We Would Be Riding Towards Bum La Pass Which Is Located At Indo-China Border At 16,500 Ft Above The Sea Level. This Place Will Be Mostly Covered With Snow. Bum La Is The Place Where One Of The Fiercest Battles Took Place In The 1962 Sino-Indian War. On The Way, Enjoy Beautiful Lakes Such As Heart Lake, P.T. Tso, And Sangetsur Lake. Check-In To Your Hotel After Reaching Tawang. In The Evening Time We Are Free For Shopping And Exploring The Beautiful Markets Of Tawang.
- Tawang Local Sightseeing
We Would Be Exploring In And Around Places Of Tawang After Breakfast. Tawang Is Full Of Beautiful Monasteries. One Can Also Rest In Hotel And Enjoy The Beauty Of This Valley Or We Can Visit Tawang Monastery Which Is The Largest Monastery In India And The Second Largest In The World, And Another Famous Monastery Is Urgelling Monastery Which Is The Birthplace Of The 6th Dalai Lama (Born Tsangyang Gyatso). We Would Be Then Heading Towards Chakzam Village For A Short Adventure Ride Where You Would Find A Hanging Bridge Which Was Hand- Made 560 Years Before With Iron Wires. We Can Also Watch And Sound Show In The Evening At The War Memorial Of Tawang. Check-In To Your Hotels After A Day Full Of Adventure.
- Tawang To Dirang (135 Kms)
Today We Would Start Riding Downhill Towards Dirang. We Would Be Visiting Jung Waterfall On The Way Which Is 100 Meters High, Also Enjoy Apple And Kiwi Gardens And Kameng River On The Way Back To Dirang. Overnight Stay In Camps\ Hotel.
- Dirang To Guwahati (380kms)
On The Final Day Of The Tour, We Would Be Riding Back To Guwahati With The Sweet Memories Of The Trip. We Would Be Reaching Guwahati After Riding 380 Kms Which Will Include Both Mountains And Plain Roads. Check-In To Your Hotel Rooms After Reaching Guwahati. Get Freshen Up And Gather For The Tour Completion Ceremony Where All Of Us Would Be Sharing Our Experiences.
- 410 cc Royal Enfield Himalayan For 8 Days From Guwahati.
- Helmet For Both Rider And Pillion
- Motorbike Fuel For The Complete Trip As Per The Itinerary.
- Accommodation On Triple Sharing Basis In Hotel/Tent.
- Daily Breakfast And Dinner.
- Experienced Tour Captain and/or Road Captain.
- Experienced Mechanic.
- Service Backup Vehicle.
- Bonfire Wherever Possible
- All Required Permits.
- Any Type Of Insurance
- Early Check In Or A Late Checkout Rooms At Any Hotels Unless Specified Above
- Any Entry Fees To Visit Any Place
- Any Air Fare, Visa Fees, Airport Tax
- Any Personal Expenses Like Drinks, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Tips, Camera Fees Etc
- Liability For Change In Itinerary Due To Reasons Beyond Our Control Like Change In Flight And Train Schedule; Cancellation Of Flights/Trains, Political Disturbances, Natural Phenomenon, Etc.
- Tips To Driver, Guide, Hotel Staff & Representative.
- Any Portages At Hotel (For Baggage On Arrival And Departure From The Hotel)
- Camera/Video Camera Fee At Monuments
- 5% Gst
- Any Damage/ Change Of Spares In Bike During Tour Would Be Payable By Guest Directly
- Lunch Is Not Included And Any Other Meal Than Mentioned In Itinerary
- Security Deposit Per Motorbike Of Rs. 10,000/-. As Per The Deposit Policy (This Is Refundable At The End Of The Trip If There Is No Damage Or Spare Parts Used For The Motorbike).
- Cancellation charges per person
1 – 30 Days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
2 – 20-29 Days before departure: 50% of total cost
3 – Less than 20 Days before departure: 100% of total cost
- If we change or cancel your trip/trek do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advice you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you. If we are unable to provide the the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond your control (E.g. Bad weather), we shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced. If you want to change your Holiday trip/trek after confirmation of services, if you wish to change your arrangements in any way (E.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you. All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 5 days before departure. Disclaimer
- Refund will be issued in the name of the person in whose favour the receipt was issued.
- If payment has been received by credit/debit card, the refund is credited to the same card by which the payment was received. For all other cases, refund will be made by account payee only.
- All disputes subject to Delhi Jusrisdiction.
PAYMENT POLICY –
- 46 Days or more before date of departure: 25% of Total Cost
- 31 – 45 Days before date of departure: 50% of Total Cost
- 30 Days before of departure: 100% of Total Cost
IMPORTANT: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 30 days before the date of departure