Rajasthan Bike Tour Package from Delhi
From Castles to Lakes and from Deserts to Camp stay fun. The best way to explore Royal Rajasthan by bike.
The unique experience of the Desert alike Arabian night by making overnight stay over sand dunes with tented accommodation with cultural program and also enjoy photogenic sunset on camelback. Overnight at Hotel/ Or Desert Camp.
If you are planning for a Rajasthan bike trip then BackPackClan is the right website to offer you a complete tour of Jaisalmer and jodhpur covering all major historical tourist places.
October 17, 2020November 21, 2020December 5, 2020January 13, 2021February 13, 2021
Price Per Person
|Own bike without fuel||Rs. 28,750|
|Solo rider with fuel||Rs. 50,000|
|Dual rider with fuel||Rs. 47,500|
- New Delhi To Mandawa (250 Km)
After Early Morning Flag Off, We Will Head Towards Mandwa Which Is The Small Town At The Beginning Of The Thar Desert. Relax, Local Sightseeing, Haveli’s , Over Night Stay In Camps
- Mandawa To Bikaner (160 Km)
After Breakfast, We Will Begin Our Ride Towards Bikaner. The Condition Is Good And You Would Enjoy The Smooth Ride Till Bikaner City. Local Sightseeing , Famous Junagarh Fort And Palaces To Visit… After Dinner, Over Night Stay In Hotel \Guest House.
- Bikaner To Jaisalmer (320 Km)
After Early In The Morning B’fast. We Will Start Our Ride Towards Bikaner And Would Be Crossing Small Villages And The Towns On The Way To Jaisalmer. Check In To Your Hotel By The Evening And Have A City Tour. Overnight At The Hotel.
- Jaisalmer – Rest Day
After Breakfast We Will Ride On Our Royal Enfield To Sand Dues Of Jaisalmer, Enjoy The Sun Set, Local Music And Local Food, Camel Safari. Camp\ Hotel Stay.
- Jaisalmer To Jodhpur ( 260 Km
After B’fast Will Head Towards Our Next Destination Which Is Jodhpur, After Check In To Our Hotel. We Will Explore Royal Jodhpur, Must Visit Place Is Magnificent Mehrangarh Fort Surrounded With It’s Massive Protective Walls.
- Jodhpur To Udaipur ( 300 Km)
Udaipur – Is Known As City Of Lakes And Palaces. Visit Local Market, Palaces, Castles And Lakes. Over Night Stay In Hotel \ Guest House.
- Udaipur To Pushkar ( 290 Km)
Pushkar Is One Of The Holiest Citiy Of Hindus. It Has A Holy Lake With A Temple Of Lord Brahma. Relax. Enjoy The Beauty Of This Place Over Night Stay In Hotel\ Guest House.
- Pushkar To Ranthambore 300 Km’s
Ranthambore Is One Of The Biggest National Park In North India. Once Upon A Time It Used Be The Hunting Ground For Maharaja’s Of Jaipur, Now It Is Preserved. Heaven For Nature Lovers And Wildlife Lovers. Overnight Stay In Ranthambore
- Ranthambore To Jaipur 130 Km’s
Jaipur Is The Capital City Of Rajasthan And Also Known As Pinky City. Major Attractions To Visit In Jaipur Are – Hawa Mahal, Amer Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar And Many More. After Dinner, Relax And Rest. Overnight Stay In Hotel
- Jaipur To Delhi – 280 Km’s
After Breakfast, We Will Head Back To Delhi With The Memories Of Wonderful Road Trip
- Breakfast And Dinner In The Hotel
- Accommodation (Triple Sharing Basis Hotels) Neat And Clean Rooms
- English Speaking Guide, A Motorcyclist By Profession And Passion
- Trained Mechanics For Royal Enfield With All Necessary Spare Parts
- Support Vehicle Through Out The Tour
- Royal Enfield 350cc Motorbike
- Helmet For Both Rider And Pillion
- Motorbike Fuel For The Complete Trip As Per The Itinerary
- Extra Fuel As Back Up
- 5% Gst
- Lunch/ Alcoholic Beverages
- Visa, International/ Domestic Flights
- Any Expense Of The Personal Nature
- Extra Charges For Jungle Safari
- Any Medical/ Travel Insurance Coverage And Personal Expenses
- Any Telephone Calls/ Internet Charges
- Cost Escalation Due To Change In Itinerary Natural Reason Of Unforeseen Conditions Like Landslides, Road Blockage, Bad Weather, Social Or Political Unrest, Strikes, Sudden Shut Down Of Any Government Office, Etc.
- Anything Not Mentioned Under Inclusions
Cancellations received more than 60 days prior to the date of tour start will be subject to the
following a Rs.5,000/- per person cancellation fee.
Cancellations received less than 45 days prior to departure will be subject to the following forfeit of
25% tour cost;
45-30 days – 50 % of the tour cost;
30-20 days- 75% of tour cost;
within 20 days- 100% of tour cost.
No exception to this policy can be made for any reason.