Rajasthan Bike Tour Package from Delhi
From Castles to Lakes and from Deserts to Camp stay fun. The best way to explore Royal Rajasthan by bike.
The unique experience of the Desert alike Arabian night by making overnight stay over sand dunes with tented accommodation with cultural program and also enjoy photogenic sunset on camelback. Overnight at Hotel/ Or Desert Camp.
If you are planning for a Rajasthan bike trip then BackPackClan is the right website to offer you a complete tour of Jaisalmer and jodhpur covering all major historical tourist places.
October 2, 2020October 24, 2020November 7, 2020December 5, 2020December 12, 2020January 2, 2021January 16, 2021January 23, 2021February 13, 2021February 27, 2021
Price Per Person
|Own bike without fuel||Rs. 14999|
|Solo rider with fuel||Rs. 31999|
|Dual rider with fuel||Rs. 27999|
- New Delhi To Mandawa (235 Kms)
After Early Morning Flag Off, We Will Head Towards Mandwa Which Is The Small Town At The Beginning Of The Thar Desert. Relax, Local Sightseeing, Haveli’s , Over Night Stay In Camps
- Mandawa To Jodhpur (320 Kms)
Today we ride to one of the most famus spots of Rajasthan. Jodhpur marks your entry into the Thar Desert. You would notice how the city has the blue color with majority of the houses and walls are painted in the blue color. The Mehrangarh Fort is the attraction which used to be a palace but is now converted into a museum where you can find the weapons, paintings and Royal Chairs.
- Jodhpur To Jaisalmer (280 Km)
After Early In The Morning B’fast. We Will Start Our Ride Towards Jaisalmer. As we will reach Jaisalmer today and get sights of the Golden city. The architechure which is all made by sandstone makes the city golden. The backdrop is formed by the marvellous Jaisalmer fort which has huge walls. The best part is it is a living fort. Check In To Your Hotel By The Evening And Have A City Tour. Overnight At The Hotel.
- Jaisalmer – Longewala – Jaisalmer
The Longewala post in the western region of the city of Jaisalmer is the border of India and Pakistan. It is the most notable location of the Indo Pak Battle of 1971 also known as the battle of Longewala. The region is also famous for the landscape which it offres. You will feel like you have entered the core desert which is surrounded by the sand dunes and camels.
- Jaisalmer To Udaipur( 490 Km)
Gear up for a long ride today as we cover almost 500 Kms going through the jungles and small hills. The city of Udaipur is known for its series of artificial lakes and royal residences. The site that is worth mentioning is Lake Pichola which has a complex of 11 beautiful palaces with beautiful mosaics.
- Udaipur To Pushkar ( 280 Km)
Pushkar Is One Of The Holiest Citiy Of Hindus. It Has A Holy Lake With A Temple Of Lord Brahma. Relax. Enjoy The Beauty Of This Place Over Night Stay In Hotel\ Guest House.
- Pushkar To Jaipur 150 Km’s
Making the return of the journey we will ride to the capital city Jaipur today. The ride is a small 150 Kms but offers great scenery. Jaipur is also known as the pink city and it deserves the name as you will see a lot of pink. There are many famous spots like Hawa Mahal, Birla Temple, Nahargarh Fort and Amber Fort to be the most famous ones. You will also see the big city culture with lot of traffic, metro trains, etc.
- Jaipur To Delhi – 280 Km’s
After Breakfast, We Will Head Back To Delhi With The Memories Of Wonderful Road Trip
- Breakfast And Dinner In The Hotel
- Accommodation (Triple Sharing Basis Hotels) Neat And Clean Rooms
- English Speaking Guide, A Motorcyclist By Profession And Passion
- Trained Mechanics For Royal Enfield With All Necessary Spare Parts
- Support Vehicle Through Out The Tour
- Royal Enfield 350cc Motorbike
- Helmet For Both Rider And Pillion
- Motorbike Fuel For The Complete Trip As Per The Itinerary
- Extra Fuel As Back Up
- 5% Gst
- Lunch/ Alcoholic Beverages
- Visa, International/ Domestic Flights
- Any Expense Of The Personal Nature
- Extra Charges For Jungle Safari
- Any Medical/ Travel Insurance Coverage And Personal Expenses
- Any Telephone Calls/ Internet Charges
- Cost Escalation Due To Change In Itinerary Natural Reason Of Unforeseen Conditions Like Landslides, Road Blockage, Bad Weather, Social Or Political Unrest, Strikes, Sudden Shut Down Of Any Government Office, Etc.
- Anything Not Mentioned Under Inclusions
Minimum of 8 people in a batch is required to run the trip
Cancellations received more than 60 days prior to the date of tour start will be subject to the
following a Rs.5,000/- per person cancellation fee.
Cancellations received less than 45 days prior to departure will be subject to the following forfeit of
25% tour cost;
45-30 days – 50 % of the tour cost;
30-20 days- 75% of tour cost;
within 20 days- 100% of tour cost.
No exception to this policy can be made for any reason.