Spiti Valley Bike Trip from Chandigarh 2022
Let us take you on a motorcycling pilgrimage i.e trip to Spiti Valley from Chandigarh – One of the most beautiful and offbeat locations in Himachal Pradesh known as Spiti Valley. The place is known by many other names like Middle Land, Little Tibbert, Trekking Mecca, and a Virgin Paradise. During the winter months, Spiti is cut off from the list of tourist places, tourist maps, and other places in India because of its location in a highly remote area. Spiti along with its twin valley Lahaul has retained its beautiful charm and is indeed a must-doable bike trip for all adventure lovers. A trip to Spiti Valley is full of adventures, thrill, and enjoyment. The Chandigarh to Spiti Bike Trip starts in Chandigarh at 1,050ft (350mts) above sea level and in about 1300kms, climbs all the way to a roaring 18,379ft (5,602mts) above sea level at the highest motorable road in the world that is Khardung-La. On Chandigarh, to Spiti Bike Trip the places that are covered are Simla, Rampur, Recong Peo, Kaza, Nako, Chandra Tal, and Manali. Enjoy the beautiful landscapes, challenging terrains, and indulge yourself in the local culture on the bike trip to Spiti Valley.
Our team of experienced trekkers has in-depth local knowledge of this terrain and we understand that riders need a good mix of adventure and comfort. Chandigarh to Spiti Bike trip is one such bike trip that offers you the best mix and is indeed one of the best motorcycle rides you can ever do in your lifetime and is packed with immense challenges on board. Get enthralled from the core of your heart and enjoy the beauty of this road trip that is in all possible ways uncomparable and speechless.
So, What are you waiting for? Get on your bikes and experience a Chandigarh to Spiti Bike Trip that is specially designed for all those seeking an adrenaline rush. At Backpackclan we have been organizing guided rides for Chandigarh to Spiti Bike Trip and trust us each and every ride feels like the first time. Join us for this Adventure.
June 18, 2022June 25, 2022July 28, 2022July 8, 2022July 18, 2022July 28, 2022August 7, 2022August 17, 2022August 27, 2022September 6, 2022September 17, 2022September 27, 2022
Price Per Person
|OWN BIKE/’CAR||Rs 23999|
|SINGLE RIDER RENTED BIKE||Rs 41999|
|DUAL RIDER RENTED BIKE||Rs 32999|
|SEAT IN SUV/TEMP TRAVELER||Rs 24999|
- Day 1: Arrival in Chandigarh
Today, after reaching Hotel in Chandigarh meet fellow travelers and our crew members. After a detailed brief regarding the tour, bikes will be allocated to you. Stay/Dinner at the hotel.
- Day 2: Chandigarh to Narkanda-174 Kms
After Breakfast start your dream ride to spiti. Enroute beautiful landscape of Chail ,Kufri and Hatu Peak. Overnight stay in Hotel/home Stay. Dinner at the hotel
- Day 3:Narkanda to Chitukul/Sangla-180 Kms
Early morning, after breakfast we will leave for one of the most beautiful view of Kinnaur Valley. It is the last inhabited village before the Indo-China border. Stay and Dinner at Hotel/Homestay.
- Day 4: Chitukul to Kalpa- 60 Kms
After breakfast we will leave for Kalpa which is only 60 Kms Away and reach Kalpa by afternoon. Overnight stay at Camp/Homestay
- Day 5: Kalpa to Kaza- 198 Kms After and early breakfast we will leave for Kaza. Enroute Indo-Tiber highway. We will also experience the Khab- Confluence of Spiti and the Satluj River. We will also stop at the Nako Lake and have lunch and after lunch cross Nako and enter Spiti valley right after you cross Sumdo. Take a detour from here to visit the 500 Year Old Mummy in the Gue Village. Head to Kaza for dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 6: Kaza : Hikkim – Komik – Langza : Kaza-48 Kms
Post Early Morning Breakfast, Take Your Bike Out Today To Explore The Spectacular Beauty Of Kaza. Visit The Tourist Spots Including Key Gompa Monastery That Is Nestled Between The Mountains In A Bowl Shape, In The Small Village Langza Of Spiti Valley. This Village Is At A Whopping Height Of About 14,500 Ft Above Sea Level. It Is Also Considered To Be One Of The Highest Villages In The World With A Motorable Road And Komic Is The Highest Village With A Road. Another Location, Hikkim Is A Village In The Spiti District, Close To Kaza. This Is One Of The Highest Year-Round Inhabited Locations In India. Overnight Stay At A Hotel.
- Day 7: Kaza : Kunzum La : Chadra Tal-98 Kms Our Motorbike Expediation Moves To The Next Location On Our Maps Is The Beautiful Crescent Shaped Chandratal Lake. The Beauty Of This Place Is Speachless. Parking Here Is Available Two Kilometers Away From The Lake. The Lake Is Situated In The Spiti Part Of The Lahaul And Spiti District And Is Also Called “Moon Lake” . It Is Overlooked By The Mountains On One Side And A Cirque On The Other. After Sunset, It Is A Beauty To Behold. Enjoy The Night In Camps Under A Starry Sky.
- Day 8: Chandra Tal to Manali- 150 KmsToday Our Spiti Ride Will Start Riding Back To Manali. On The Way We Will Cross Rohtang Pass And Reach Manali By The Evening. Once You Check Into The Hotel, Your Bikes Will Be Collected Back And This Is The End Of Your Motorbiking Expedition. Overnight Stay At The Hotel
- Day 9: Manali to Chandigarh- 307 Kms
Today we start our ride from Manali after breakfast and end in Chandigarh by evening. End of Spiti Road Trip Expedition.
- Accommodation in Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses on double/triple sharing from Day 01 to Day 08
- Meals – Breakfast and Dinner. Dinner on Day 01 to Breakfast on Day 09
- Services of the experienced trip leader and motorbike Mechanic
- Back up the vehicle for a group of more than 10 motorbikes
- First Aid kit and Oxygen cylinder at dispersal with the trip leader
- Facility to carry luggage in a vehicle restricted to 1 Rucksack / Duffle bag of 60 Liters per motorbike
- Royal Enfield 410cc Himalayan motorbike
- Helmet for both rider and pillion
- Motorbike Fuel for the complete trip as per the itinerary
- Transport in a MUV like Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Scorpio from Day 02 to Day 08 as per the group size.
- Any insurance
- Early check in or a late checkout rooms at any hotels unless specified above
- Any entry fees to visit any place
- Any air fare, visa fees, airport tax
- Any personal expenses like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative.Any portages at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel)
- Camera/video camera fee at monuments
- 5% GST
- Any damage/ change of spares in bike during tour would be payable by guest directly
- Lunch is not included and any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
The check in time is 12 noon/early check in subject to availability of room.
We require minimum strength of 6 riders to operate one group. We have right to cancel the
group if we do not get minimum strength of riders in any group.
If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of
the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be
raised. Neither BACKPACKCLAN nor the participating partners/hotels will be responsible for the
BACKPACKCLAN is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control
like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances,
natural phenomenon, etc
If any group member wants to leave group in-between the tour then he/she has to pay the cost for transportation of bike from point of leaving the tour till Manali dropGroup members would have to get own riding gears. Wearing a helmet, carrying a valid ID proof & Driving license is mandatory.
All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage. We will not be at all
responsible for the damage/missing / lost luggage. So carry a small daypack bags to carry all
expensive things with you.
Compensation for any damage/accident done by you during tour to others property/person
would be directly payable by you
IF WE CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR ADVENTURE HOLIDAY
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to
your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes due to Force Majeure
Events and we reserve the right to do so at any time before or during the trip. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date before or during the trip based on the Force Majeure Events.
We also reserve the right under Force Majeure Events to cancel your travel arrangements / offer
alternative dates / revise the itinerary before or during the trip. Any additional cost incurred due to
the above mentioned reasons will have to be borne by the traveller himself. There shall be no
refund to the traveller under Force Majeure Events.
Force Majeure Event shall mean and include any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of
BACKPACKCLAN, including without limitation, any act of nature or the public enemy, accident,
explosion, fire, storm, earthquake, flood, drought, perils of the sea, casualty, strikes, lock-outs,
labour troubles, riots, sabotage, terrorists acts, embargo, war (whether or not declared),
governmental actions, delay in issuance or processing of Visa/permit, change of laws and
regulations, orders, or decrees, or other causes of like or different character beyond the control
IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ADVENTURE HOLIDAY PLAN After you make full or partial payment, if
you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or
accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible.
Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost
incurred due to amendment will be borne by the traveller himself.
ALL DISPUTES ARE SUBJECT TO DELHI JURISDICTION
Road closure/blocks due to snow accumulation on the highway, which may effect the safety or
smooth operation of the the tour may result in change of itinerary or cancellation of the trip.
Backpackclan will not provide any refunds in such cases.
Cancellations received more than 60 days prior to the date of tour start will be subject to the
following a Rs.5,000/- per person cancellation fee.
Cancellations received less than 45 days prior to departure will be subject to the following forfeit of
25% tour cost;
45-30 days – 50 % of the tour cost;
30-20 days- 75% of tour cost;
within 20 days- 100% of tour cost.
No exception to this policy can be made for any reason.