Accommodations: Triple or Double Sharing Basis.
- Day 1 to Day 3 : Hotel/Guest House accommodation – so you can acclimatize
- Day 4 to Day 7 : Tented accommodation
- Day 8: Hotel/Guest House accommodation
- Meals While On Trek (Veg.)
- Expert Mountaineering Guide
- Breakfast When In Leh On Day 2, Day 3, Day 4 And Day 9
- First Aid Medical Kits And Oxygen Cylinder
- Qualified & Experienced Trek Leader, Guide And Support Staff To Help Trekkers
- Skilled Local Staff Who Has Ample Knowledge Of The Route
- Transport From Leh To Trekking Point On Day 4 And Trekking Point To Leh On Day 8
- Vegetarian Meals On The Trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) Starting On Day 4 Packed Lunch To Day 8 Breakfast.
- Hot Water In Buckets Shall Be Provided twice a day on Request While Staying In Guest House In Leh
- Stay In Alpine/Dome Tents On Triple Sharing Basis On Day 4, Day 5, Day 6 And Day 7
- Common Kitchen/Dining/Toilet Tents Will Be Used During The Trek
- Cooks/Helper And Other Requisite Staff.
- Porters For Carrying Common Equipment’s (Like Rations/Tents/Utensils/Groceries)
- Equipment – Tents Double sharing / Sleeping Bags / Sleeping Mats
- Basic First Aid Kit With A Portable Oxygen Cylinder.
- Facility Of Keeping Extra Luggage At Leh When Leaving For Trek
In case the Chadar is not formed your local operator shall offer you the alternate trek for the same duration. If a trip must be delayed or the itinerary changed due to the following events, then the cost of delays/or other changes are normally the responsibility of the participant. Bad weather, road conditions, transportation delays, Government intervention, Airline schedules, Sickness.
If minimum group strength is not met, we have the right to cancel the departure. Should you wish to customize the trip as per your preferred date, separate charges will apply. Itineraries are based on information available at the time of planning and are subject to change. Tour operator reserves the right to change expedition dates or itineraries as conditions warrant. You need to bring the Medical certificate from your respective city. Chadar trek is surely going to be one of your most thrilling experiences of your lifetime. So, get ready for this exhilarating adventure and bring back home some embraceable memories. Cherish each and every moment of this trek and also share your amazing stories with the world.
Wildlife Department Fee Structure:
1. Wildlife Department permit @ Rs. 2,200/- for foreigners.
2. Wildlife Department permit @ Rs. 2,000/- for Indians.
3. NO fee will be levied for Guides/Cooks/Porter – Wildlife Department issued a circular in this regard.
4. ALTOA will provide Adventure Insurance and Medical Check-up at Leh @ Rs. 3,000/- per person
** above rates as per last year rates
Cancellation charges per person:
· 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
· 20-29 days before departure: 50% of total cost
· Less than 20 days before departure: 100% of total cost
IF WE CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR Trip \ Trek Do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you. If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather), we shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced. IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR HOLIDAY Trip \ Trek After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you. All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 5 days before departure. Disclaimer
· Refund will be issued in the name of the person in whose favour the receipt was issued.
· If payment has been received by credit / debit card, the refund is credited to the same card by which the payment was received. For all other cases, refund will be made by Account Payee Cheque only.
· All disputes subject to Delhi jurisdiction.
Great service, the team was amazing and this was the best trek i ever had and trek guide and porter were good in there work so very much satisfied with that so overall great experience with u guys.
Neha G –
I have been thinking about this Chadar trek since 3 years.now I got the chance to face and trek it.
I met Karan, Wahan, Stanzin (the operation team).they are doing a very wonderful work in Leh organizing this arduous of work.
This trek is impossible without this team ,the guides (Dorje and Norbu) porter’s and helpers (Stenzin). Great hospitality could not be matched.
The friendly nature of the organizers where pretty good. They helped us in adapting by giving us tips and general do and don’ts. The only travel company which provides food when you stay in Leh (basic food which can digest easily). The medical check was one of the tricky part which we were scared about but it went well too. The trek started and the food, basic amenities, help and friendly nature and gesture which we received was amazing. The food given was delicious and way healthy for you to give enough strength to walk upto 25kms a day. I would highly recommend everyone to choose adventure nation as their option because they are one of the amazing ones who knows in and out of the complete package. Operation was handled by Stanzin, Achuk and Kamal. Our Guides were Wongchuck and Tanzin.