Char Dham Yatra Package
Looking for a Char Dham Yatra Package from Haridwar? Backpackclan provides the best Char Dham yatra package for all the tourists wishing to explore this set of four pilgrimage sites in India i.e Chardham Yatra in Uttarakhand. The esteemed group possesses four sacred sites – Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri, and Yamnotri Dham. A Char Dham Yatra lets you take off on a serene and holy journey in the search of utter spirituality and peace across the country’s beautiful sacred places. It is indeed the best time to strengthen your bond with your loved ones as you relax and rejuvenate on this fun-filled spiritual holiday with them.
For a stress-free vacation, you can choose to travel with us and explore our various Char Dham Yatra Package from Haridwar. Rejoice in the good times with your loved ones as we take care of all the plannings from travel tickets to food and accommodation as we offer a plethora of services to help you enjoy every bit of your Char Dham Yatra with your near and dear ones. It includes numerous beautiful attractions of this beauteous place on Earth that you explore in the company of your loved ones.
As per the Hindu religion recommendation, everyone should embark on this holy pilgrimage at least once in their lives and experience enlightenment while exploring different cultures and beautiful places around. Undertake Char Dham Yatra with one of the best Char Dham Package providers and travel to four places situated in four different extreme corners of the country. This way certainly you can travel around spectacular sites and witness many beautiful landscapes and vibrant lifestyles. So, without giving any second thoughts, book your Char Dham Yatra Package with us and get ready to experience few days filled with bliss and absolute good times that you can cherish forever.
May 15, 2021May 22, 2021May 29, 2021June 5, 2021June 12, 2021June 19, 2021June 26, 2021July 3, 2021July 10, 2021July 17, 2021July 24, 2021July 31, 2021September 4, 2021September 11, 2021September 18, 2021September 25, 2021October 2, 2021October 9, 2021
Price Per Person
The Char Dham is a set of four pilgrimage sites in India. Chardham Yatra in Uttarakhand, The revered group possesses four sacred sites – Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamnotri Dham.
Day 1 : Travel to Haridwar, 250 KMS
Upon Arrival, You will board the Tempo traveller from your destination and we will drive to Haridwar, 06 hours journey by the road. Reach and check in at hotel, Evening visit Har-ki Pauri for Aarti ceremony of mother Ganges. Later return to hotel. Overnight Stay.
Day 2: Haridwar – Barkot 180 KmsAfter Breakfast, check out from hotel and Barkot, 06-07 hours’ drive, check in atcamp. An overnight stay. Barkot is an ideal destination to stay for pilgrims ofShri Yamunotri, It is situated 45 Kms before Yamunotri temple, from whereparanomic views of the Bandar punch Peaks can be seen.
Day 3 : Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot 140kms
In the Morning After Breakfast, Drive to Janki chatti, start trek to Yamunotri 6 Kms. After taking bath in Surya Kund (hot spring) visit Yamunotri temple “”Darshan”” and Pooja of pious “”Yamunaji”” at Divya Shila, Return to can an overnight stay. Yamunotri Temple – Situated at 3290 meters above ocean level. This Dham is committed to Goddess Yamuna, who regarded be as a daughter of the Sun God, Surya Dev.Yamunotri Dham was an isolation of a sage Asti Muni. For the duration of his life, the Asti Muni every day showered in both Ganges and Yamuna.
Day 4 : Barkot -Uttarkashi (155 Kms / 6-7 Hrs)
This morningafter breakfast, check out from hotel and drive to Uttarkashi. On arrive check-in at the hotel. Later visit Vishwanath Temple, An overnight stay.
ay 5 : Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi (100 Kms / Trek 03 Hrs one side)
After breakfast, we proceed to Gangotri Enroute enjoy picturesque Harsil valley, Bhagirathi River and the most magnificent view of the Himalayas. Reach at temple Darshan and perform pooja. Thereafter we drive back to hotel. Nightstay.
Day 6 –
Uttarkashi – Guptkashi (220 Kms / 09 Hrs)
After breakfast, check out from hotel and drive to Guptkashi reach and check. An overnight stay.
Day 7 – Kedarnath Darshan
For those who wants to do darhan on Halicopter. Early Morning at 6:30 report to helipad. After performing pooja and Darshan, fly down. Reach and later you will be transfer to hotel. Night stay.
NOTE : You can also visit Kedarnath Ji by trek (20 kms /08-09 Hrs per side)
Early morning you will drive till sonprayag (vehicles allow till this point) fromhere you need to take local jeep/ Max to reach Gaurikund (3 km, on directpayment basis, approx INR 100 per person). Gaurikund – The trek start from thispoint to Kedarnath, which is long and beautiful man made trail. After reaching,performing pooja and Darshan. Later check in at hotel. Night stay at Kedarnath
Day 8 : Kedarnath- Gaurikund / Sitapur
At early morning trek down to the Gaurikund reach and take Local Jeep to the Sonprayag and we will pick-up you and Transfer you to the Hotel an overnight stay.
Day 9 – Guptkashi – Chopta – Badrinath (250 Kms / 8-9 Hrs)
After breakfast, check out from hotel and drive to Badrinath via visiting Chopta, it is known mini Switzerland and Medical forest. On arrive check-in at hotel.
Evening : Visit at Badrinath temple. Today, this temple is considered as one of the holiest Hindu temples and is additionally one of the 108 Divya Desams, sacred holy places for Vaishnavites.
Day 10 – Badrinath – Rudraprayag (160 Kms / 06 Hrs)
After bath in the Taptkund visit & Darshan of Badrivishal. Brahamakamal is significant for Pinddan Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus). There are other interesting sightseeing spot like Mana, Vyas Gufa, Maatamoorti, Bhimkund and the “”Mukh”” of the Saraswati River. Just within the three kms of Badrinathjee. Later drive to Rudraprayag. On arrive check –in at hotel and night stay.
Day 11 – Rudraprayag – Haridwar(380 Kms / 10 hrs)
After breakfast, We will drive back to Haridwar and trip concludes…
- Accommodation on double or triple sharing
- Meal Plan : Dinner from Day 1 to Breakfast on
day 11 at Hotel (Except Kedarnath)
- All transfers, excursions, sightseeing’s as per
- 01 Mineral water bottle per person per day
- Below 5yrs child sharing parents bed will be on
- Parking, driver allowance, all expenses related
to transport included
- Assistance on Arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- This is a join Direct group tour. All transfers and sightseeing will be above in Tempo Traveler)
Kindly do not compare mountain hotel services as in the plain areas. But we are using best vailable hotels at all destination.
- Below 5 Year Child will be complimentary in hotels ( need to pay transport cost @INR 8500)
- The rates are valid for Indian nationals only.
- For all the travelers it is necessary to carry
- Original Voter ID / Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card
- In case of child it is required to carry Birth
- Certificate along with School ID card.
- Helicopter tickets will be on additional
- 5% GST
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
- IF WE CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR Yatra
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes due to Force Majeure Events and we reserve the right to do so at any time before or during the trip.
- If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date before or during the trip based on the Force Majeure Events.
- We also reserve the right under Force Majeure Events to cancel your travel arrangements / offer alternative dates / revise the itinerary before or during the trip. Any additional cost incurred due to the above mentioned reasons will have to be borne by the traveller himself. There shall be no refund to the traveller under Force Majeure Events.
- Force Majeure Event shall mean and include any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of
- KSN Tours private Limited, including without limitation, any act of nature or the public enemy, accident, explosion, fire, storm, earthquake, flood, drought, perils of the sea, casualty, strikes, lock-outs, labour troubles, riots, sabotage, terrorists acts, embargo, war (whether or not declared), governmental actions, delay in issuance or processing of Visa/permit, change of laws and regulations, orders, or decrees, or other causes of
like or different character beyond the control of KSN Tours private Limited.
- IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR Yatra After you make full or partial payment, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by the traveller himself.
- ALL DISPUTES ARE SUBJECT TO DELHI JURISDICTION
- Cancellations received more than 60 days prior to the date of tour start will be subject to the following a Rs.5,000/- per person cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received less than 45 days prior to departure will be subject to the following forfeit of 25% tour cost
- 45-30 days – 50 % of the tour cost
- 30-20 days- 75% of tour cost
- within 20 days- 100% of tour cost.
- No exception to this policy can be made for any reason.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- This is a join Direct group tour. All transfers and sightseeing will be o above in Tempo Traveler)
- Kindly do not compare mountain hotel services as in the plain areas. But we are using best available hotels at all destination.
- The rates are valid for Indian nationals only.
- For all the travelers it is necessary to carry original Voter ID / Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card
- In case of child it is required to carry Birth Certificate along with School ID card.
- Helicopter tickets will be on additional supplement cost (Approx 9000 – 10000 Per Person) based on sub to availability
- For Helicopter tickets need to take – Weight, age, name, adhaar card
- Yatra will provide an alternate or similar category of hotel in case the hotel mentioned in the package is overbooked.