Cancellations received more than 60 days prior to the date of tour start will be subject to the
following a Rs.3,000/- per person cancellation fee.
Cancellations received less than 45 days prior to departure will be subject to the following forfeit of
25% tour cost;
45-30 days – 50 % of the tour cost;
30-20 days- 75% of tour cost;
within 20 days- 100% of tour cost.
No exception to this policy can be made for any reason.
- What is the distance from Delhi to Bhutar?
The distance between Delhi to Bhuntar is 480 Km’s.
- What is travel time from Delhi to Bhuntar?
The travel time from Delhi to Bhuntar around 12 hours.
- How to reach Kasol from Bhuntar?
Generally the buses arrive in Bhutar early in the morning, You can de board the bus and take local buses or shared taxis from Bhutar to Kasol. It takes around 1.30 hrs to reach Kasol.
- Can I hire personal taxi for cab from Bhuntar for Kasol?
Yes, You hire private taxi or cab from Bhutan to Kasol. The Taxi \ Cab fare would be around 750 each side.
- What is distance between Bhuntar to Kasol?
The driving distance between Bhuntar to Kasol is 45 km. It takes approximately 1h 43m to drive from Bhuntar to Kasol.
- What are local sightseeing places in and around of Kasol?
- Parvati River : for River Rafting
- Manikaran Sahib : Gurudwara, Hot Water spring
- Manala : for Treking
- Kheerganga : Beautiful Trek
- Tosh : Snow Capped Mountains
- Kullu & Manali : Adventure Sports (Paragliding, Trekking, Shopping, River Rafting, Mountain Climbing, Camping, etc..)
- Pulga and Kalga Village : Camping and Trekking
- Tirthan Valley : Camping and Trekking
- What is the nearest Airport ?
The nearest Airport is Kullu, Which is around 35 Km’s from Kasol.
The distance from to Kasol to Kheerganga is around 22 Km’s. The road goes till Barshaini, which is also the base point of your Kheerganga Trek. Once you reach Barshaini, you need to start your trek for Kheerganga.
- What is the difficulty level of Kheerganga Trek?
The difficulty level of Kheerganga Trek is Moderate, While trekking uphill the first few KM’s of this adventure easy to trek, Even it is easy for first time trekkers. But as you proceed further, it gets difficult mile after mile.
There are no reviews yet.