KUARI PASS TREK
April 2, 2021April 4, 2021April 6, 2021April 7, 2021April 10, 2021April 12, 2021April 13, 2021April 15, 2021
Price Per Person
Dehradun to Joshimath drive( 294 km)
We begin terribly early from Dehradun and reach Joshimath by evening. The drive is thruogh the cities of Devprayag, Rudraprayag and Karnaprayag. we tend to rest in the dead of night during a hotel.
Joshimath to Guling (2,800 m) via Dhak (2,100 m) 30 min drive(3-4 hours’ trek)
After breakfast we tend to drive from Joshimath to Dhak towards the road to Tapovan. The trek begins at Dhak. The path goes uphill towards our at once from the road. Over 1/2 the trail is open and while not shade. we tend to pass 2 villages on the manner. we tend to enter a forest a few km before reaching the camping area of Guling. The camp has views towards the height of Dunagiri
Guling (2,800 m) to Khullara (3,350 m)(5 km)
The path these days encompasses a gradual slope up. we tend to walk among oak, shrub and pine forests. Khullara is associate degree open grassland with a read of close peaks like Dunagiri, Hathi and Ghodi
Khullara to Kuari pass (3,820 m) and back to Taali (3,510 m)(9-10 km)
We have associate degree early breakfast and begin walking uphill towards the pass. we tend to reach a ridge, cross it and take a left. the trail leads us away and towards our right to the pass. we tend to pay your time here so head back on an equivalent manner until we tend to reach the ridge once more. From here rather than heading down towards Khullara, we tend to walk on the ridge towards Taali. we tend to reach alittle knoll with flag, named Chitrakantha. From here we tend to get This spot has beautiful wide views. we are able to see the peaks as well as Chaukhambha, Neelkanth, Mana, Hathi, Ghodi and Dunagiri. we tend to walk down the opposite facet and proceed towards our camping area. Taali is found within the forest and is closed from all sides.
Taali to Auli trek; Drive to Joshimath(30 min drive)
On these days, the walk is straightforward. The forest clears away shortly. we tend to move Taali lake, that is commonly frozen in winter. As we tend to keep traversing towards Auli, the read of Nanda Devi peak becomes clearer towards our back. when crossing Gorson Bugyal, an outsized grassland, we tend to enter a forest. a brief walk any, the athletics destination of Auli presents itself. A vehicle take us back to Joshimath from here
Joshimath to Dehradun( 294 km)
We leave from Joshimath and reach Dehradun by early evening.
- Transport support from and to Dehradun: starting from pickup on day 1 to drop on day 6.
- Guide and cook fees.
- Rent for camping equipment.
- Forest entry charges.
- Porter and mule support to carry camping equipment.
- Please note that personal luggage can be carried by mules and/or porters on chargeable basis.
- All veg meals starting from day 1 dinner to day 6 breakfast.
- Tented accommodation throughout the trek.
- Transport to reach Dehradun from hometown.
- Personal expenses like tips, personal medicines, phone calls etc.
- Any transport support during the trek apart from what is included above.
- Accommodation in Dehradun.
- Personal luggage with mass not exceeding 12 kg per bag per person can be carried by porters/mules @ Rs 300 per day per bag.