Day 1 – Manali Arrival
One of the most famous holiday destination in the northern India is Manali. Meet your team in the hotel along with the crew who will guide you further in the trip. Today you will also get the briefing done by your road captain about the route and schedule. All the dos and don’ts that you have to follow to make this trip a lifetime experience. You can buy anything that you missed from the market in Manali as almost everything is available here. Have your dinner and take good sleep so that you can wake up fresh for the ride that starts tomorrow.
Day 3 – Manali to Narkanda\Rampur (200\220 Kms)
After breakfast we head to Narkanda\Rampur via the famous Jalori Pass. A mountain pass at 3200 mtrs, Jalori Pass is one of the favourite places for trekkers, mountain lovers and riding enthusiasts. Move ahead to Narkanda\Rampur, once we reach check in to the hotel\Guest House\Camp and rest. Dinner will be served at night.
Day 4 – Narkanda\Rampur to Sangla\Chitkul (183\200 Kms)
After Breakfast, we will move ahead for our next destination which is the Beautiful Village of Chitkul, the Last Inhabited Village Near the Indo-tibet Border. the Drive to Chitkul is Extremely Scenic Amidst Snow -clad Mountains, Apple Orchids and Wooden Houses. One Can Witness the Unique Architecture, Local Lifestyle and also Visit the Beautiful 500 Years Old Goddess Chitkul Mathi Temple Here. in Tibetan, the Term Sangala Means “pass of Light” Which Refers to the Valley Receiving Sunlight During the Day. Later, We Shall Visit the Beautiful Rakcham Village While Traveling from Sangla to Chitkul You Will Sure Come Across this Breathtaking Valley On the Banks of River Baspa Comfortably Hidden Away from the Modern World . Nestled Between Mighty Snow Covered Peaks and a Lush Green Landscape, Rakchamor Rakchham is Heaven On Earth. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 4 – Chitkul to Kalpa (70 Kms)
After breakfast at the hotel you will be driven to Kalpa village (2-3 hrs.) Enroute we will stop at Reckongpeo and will have a walk around the local market. Reckongpeo is the district headquarters of Kinnaur district. We will have lunch in a local restaurant where you have a choice to enjoy Indian or Tibetian food. After lunch we will drive to kalpa ( 7 kms), you will check in to your hotel. Evening would be free to relax and explore the Kalpa village and to enjoy the finest views of the Mt. Kinner Kailash Mountain (6,000 metres). This is a spectacular sight early in the morning as the rising sun touches the snowy peaks with crimson and gold light.
Day 5 – Kalpa to Kaza (204 Kms)
Early breakfast we will leave for Kaza. Enroute Indo-Tiber highway. We will also experience the Khab- Confluence of Spiti and the Satluj River. We will also stop at the Nako Lake and have lunch and after lunch cross Nako and enter Spiti valley right after you cross Sumdo. Take a detour from here to visit the 500 Year Old Mummy in the Gue Village. Head to Kaza for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 6 – Kaza : Hikkim – Komik – Langza : Kaza (48 Kms)
Post Early Morning Breakfast, Take Your Bike Out Today To Explore The Spectacular Beauty Of Kaza. Visit The Tourist Spots Including Key Gompa Monastery That Is Nestled Between The Mountains In A Bowl Shape, In The Small Village Langza Of Spiti Valley. This Village Is At A Whopping Height Of About 14,500 Ft Above Sea Level. It Is Also Considered To Be One Of The Highest Villages In The World With A Motorable Road And Komic Is The Highest Village With A Road. Another Location, Hikkim Is A Village In The Spiti District, Close To Kaza. This Is One Of The Highest Year-Round Inhabited Locations In India. Overnight Stay At A Hotel..
Day 7 Kaza : Kunzum La : Chandra Tal (98 Kms)
Motorbike Expediation Moves To The Next Location On Our Maps Is The Beautiful Crescent Shaped Chandratal Lake. The Beauty Of This Place Is Speachless. Parking Here Is Available Two Kilometers Away From The Lake. The Lake Is Situated In The Spiti Part Of The Lahaul And Spiti District And Is Also Called “Moon Lake” . It Is Overlooked By The Mountains On One Side And A Cirque On The Other. After Sunset, It Is A Beauty To Behold. Enjoy The Night In Camps Under A Starry Sky.
Day 8 – Chandra Tal to Manali (150Kms)
Today Our Spiti Ride Will Start Riding Back To Manali. On The Way We Will Cross Rohtang Pass And Reach Manali By The Evening. Once You Check Into The Hotel, Your Bikes Will Be Collected Back And This Is The End Of Your Motorbiking Expedition. Overnight Stay At The Hotel
Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips and Table Drinks etc.
– Any type of insurance-Medical, Accidental, theft
– Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what in mentioned in “Inclusions”
– Airport, Railway station or Bus stop pick up or drop
– Cost of any spare part which will be used due to the accidental damage incurred when the motorbike is in rider’s possession.
– Cost incurred to transfer or tow the motorbike in case it is dropped on the way.
– Vehicle servicing or maintenance cost(if own bike)
– Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
– Security deposit per motorbike of Rs. 5,000/- . As per the deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the trip if there is no damage or spare parts used.)
– Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
– Any cost incurred due to extension, change of itinerary due to natural calamities, road, blocks, vehicle breakdown, union issues and factors beyond our control (Extra days stay/food at any place during the tour because of bad weather or road blocking due to snow).
– Riding Gears for rider which can be rented (Knee pads and Elbow guards – Rs. 750/- for the whole trip)
– Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion sections
– 5% GST
DOCUMENTS TO CARRY
1) 4 – Passport size photographs
2) Original Photo ID (voter card/ passport/PAN card/ Aadhar card)
3) Driving Licence – Original
4) If bringing your own bike, all documents related to your bike should be submitted along with
- The check in time is 12 noon/early check in subject to availability of room
- We require minimum strength of 8 riders to operate one group. We have right to cancel the
group if we do not get minimum strength of riders in any group
- If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither BACKPACKCLAN nor the participating partners/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses
- BACKPACKCLAN is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- If any group member wants to leave group in-between the tour then he/she has to pay the cost for transportation of bike from point of leaving the tour till Manali drop
Group members would have to get own riding gears. Wearing a helmet, carrying a valid ID proof & Driving license is mandatory
- All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage. We will not be at all responsible for the damage/missing / lost luggage. So carry a small daypack bags to carry all expensive things with you Compensation for any damage/accident done by you during tour to others property/person would be directly payable by you
- Any inappropriate attitude by the client during the trip will not be tolerated and Backpackclan (KSN Tours Private Limited) reserves all rights to cancel such bookings without any refund at any time in between the trip
- Bookings are not transferable, Non- Adjustable
- In case of any updates in the booking, the consumer has to give a prior notice to Backpackclan (KSN Tours Private Limited)
- Transfer of the booking is not allowed. Only the names mentioned at the time of Booking shall be allowed to travel
- IF WE CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR ADVENTURE HOLIDAY
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes due to Force Majeure Events and we reserve the right to do so at any time before or during the trip.
If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date before or during the trip based on the Force Majeure Events.
- We also reserve the right under Force Majeure Events to cancel your travel arrangements / offer alternative dates / revise the itinerary before or during the trip. Any additional cost incurred due to the above mentioned reasons will have to be borne by the traveller himself. There shall be no refund to the traveller under Force Majeure Events.
Force Majeure Event shall mean and include any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of BACKPACKCLAN, including without limitation, any act of nature or the public enemy, accident, explosion, fire, storm, earthquake, flood, drought, perils of the sea, casualty, strikes, lock-outs, labour troubles, riots, sabotage, terrorists acts, embargo, war (whether or not declared), governmental actions, delay in issuance or processing of Visa/permit, change of laws and regulations, orders, or decrees, or other causes of like or different character beyond the control of BACKPACKCLAN
- IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ADVENTURE HOLIDAY PLAN After you make full or partial payment, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible.
- Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost
incurred due to amendment will be borne by the traveller himself
- ALL DISPUTES ARE SUBJECT TO DELHI JURISDICTION
Road closure/blocks due to snow accumulation on the highway, which may effect the safety or
smooth operation of the the tour may result in change of itinerary or cancellation of the trip.
Backpackclan will not provide any refunds in such cases.