Ladakh Adventure Tour
Embark on the Ladakh journey when it comes to Adventure and Thrill. Ladakh adventure tour goes through the pristine and picturesque majestic Himalayas is the realization of every rider Dream. Taking this trip will leave you speechless as you will come across some of the highest motorable passes in the world, steep valley and brown rolling mountains breaking into a palette of colors.
On your adventure tour from Srinagar to Ladakh, you will cover approx 434 Km. On your ride to Srinagar to Ladakh, you will need to ride through badly broken stretches, snow-capped mountains, water streams, sand dunes, and three high altitude passes to finally reach Leh Ladakh. The trip will also take you past some highly photogenic locations, such as Sonamarg, Dras, Nubra Valley and Pangong Tso, Tso Moriri, etc.
Pacify your adrenaline rush with our well-curated Ladakh packages and experience the most adventurous tour. Leave for this road trip Ladakh Journey to admire the enchanting moonscapes on the way. Don’t Think too much just Hit the Road!
Price Per Person
|OWN BIKES \ PILLION||Rs 23500|
|SINGLE RIDER ON RENTED BIKE||Rs 43000|
|DUAL RIDER ON A RENTED BIKE||Rs 30000|
- Arrival In Srinagar
On Landing At The Srinagar Airport, Meet Our Representative And Transfer To The Hotel For A Relaxing Overnight Stay At Sonmarg.
- Nubra To Turtuk To Nubra (163 Km | 4-5 Hrs | 3,001 M)
Today Morning, You Will Get Ready To Explore A Place Which Was Under Pakistan Before 1971, Turtuk Village. It Is Located In The Nubra District, 205 Km From The Leh Town, On The Banks Of The Shyok River And Is The Last Village Before Loc. It Spells Stunning Beauty Throughout The Valley. After Exploring Turtuk You Will Ride Back Towards Nubra To Stay Overnight In Hotel. On Reaching, You Can Take A Ride On Bacterian Camel Of Nubra Valley At Hunder.
- Sonmarg To Kargil (200 Km | 4-5 Hrs | 2,675 M)
Rise To A Beautiful Morning, And Get Ready To Explore The Thrilling Day. Post Breakfast, You Will Get On Your Bikes And We Will Start Our Ladakh Ride Towards The Scenic Resort Town Of Sonamarg. From Here, Ride To The Summit Of Zoji La, And Then Descend To Enter The Ladakh Region. On Reaching The Small Town Of Drass Village, Visit The Kargil War Memorial To Learn Some Incredible Facts About The 1999 Battle. Thereafter Head To Kargil For An Overnight Stay In Hotel
- Kargil To Leh (220 Km | 4-5 Hrs | 3,499 M)
The Ensuing Stretch Of The Motorbike Trip To Leh Ladakh Tour We Will Cross Two High-Elevation Mountain Passes. On Leaving Kargil, You Will First Pass Through Mulbek — Giant Living Buddha Sculpture On Rock Mountain, Lamayuru — One Of The Oldest Monasteries Of Ladakh And Enjoy The View Of Moon Landscape. Then Get Amazed By The Intriguing Phenomenon Of Magnetic Hills And Enjoy The Divinity At Gurudwara Pather Sahib. On Arrival In The City By Evening, Head To The Hotel For An Overnight Stay.
- Leh To Nubra Valley (160 Km | 2-3 Hrs | 5,441 M)
This Section Of The Srinagar To Manali Motorbike Expedition Involves Undertaking A Scenic And Thrilling Road Journey To The Nubra Valley. The Road To The Valley Will Take You Across What Is Claimed To Be The Highest Motorable Road On Earth – Khardung La. Upon Reaching The Nubra Valley Which Is Located On The Banks Of The Nubra River, Head To The Hotel For A Relaxing Overnight Stay.
- Nubra To Turtuk To Nubra (163 Km | 4-5 Hrs | 3,001 M)
Today Morning, You Will Get Ready To Explore A Place Which Was Under Pakistan Before 1971, Turtuk Village. It Is Located In The Nubra Tehsil, 205 Km From The Leh Town, On The Banks Of The Shyok River And Is The Last Village Before Loc. It Spells Stunning Beauty Throughout The Valley. After Exploring Turtuk You Will Ride Back Towards Nubra To Stay Overnight In Your Pre-Booked Hotel. On Reaching, You Can Take A Rode On Bacterian Camel Of Nubra Valley.
- Nubra Valley To Pangong Lake (150 Km | 3-4 Hrs | 4,349 M)
Today Morning, You Will Leave Behind The Stark Region And Move Toward The Pristine Pangong Lake. Enroute You Will Pass Through Shyok Village, Which Has Been Recently Open For The Tourists. On Reaching The Shores Of This Enchanting Waterbody, Take In Its Beauty And Tranquility, And Capture Photos Of The Realm. Later, Transfer To The Campsite For A Warming Bonfire And A Peaceful Overnight Stay In The Lap Of Nature.
- Pangong To Tso-Moriri (365 Km | 8-9 Hrs | 4,522 M)
Today Morning, The Toughest And The Senic Part Of The Ladakh Road Trip. Your Route Will Go Through Numerous Lakes And Beautiful Villages. The Route Taken Is Commonly Not Used For Bike Trips. The Road Connects From Chushul Village, Where You Will Have Lunch To Mahe Bridge. Then, On The Way You Will Explore Small Lakes Namely Yaye-Tso And Mirpal-Tso. From Mahe Bridge, You Will Have To Straight Away Cover A Distance Of 50 Km Appx. Overnight Stay At Mesmerizing Tso-Moriri.
- Tsomoriri To Sarchu (228 Km | 4-5 Hrs | 4,290 M)
In The Morning, After A Scrumptious Meal Of Breakfast, The Next Stop For Your Tour Is Sarchu. You Will Pass Through The Borders Of Jammu And Kashmir And Himachal Pradesh, Taking In The Panoramic Vision Of The Mighty Mountains And Colors Of Nature. You Will Pass Through Tsokar Lake, Known For Its Size And Depth, And Its Salt Water And Bluish Reflection Of The Sky On The Lake. Then You Will Pass Through Mori-Planes, 22 Gata Loops, 45 Kms Pang Ground And Tanglang La, The Second Highest Motorable Pass In The World. Then By Evening, You Will Be Reaching Sarchu.
- Sarchu To Jispa\Keylong (103 Km | 2 Hrs | 3,080 M)
Have Mornig Breakfast We Will Leave For Our Next Destination Jispa\Keylong. We Will Be Cross Mighty Baralacha La At 16050 Feet, And Riding Through The Passage Of Snow At Baralacha Pass And Zing-Zing Bar Will Be An Exhilarating Ride. You Will Reach In The Evening, And Indulge In Stories With The Locals And Your Other Friends. Overnight Stay In Hotel In Hotel\Camps
- Jispa\Keylong To Manali (120 Km | 6-8 Hrs | 2,050 M)
Wake Up With Sunrise In Jispa\Keylong And Have Your Breakfast In The Hotel. We Riding Towards The Last Day Of Your Adventurous Journey. Kick Start The Bike And Pass Through The Iconic Route Of Rohtang Pass, And Some Of The Most Scenic Villages Of Lahaul Valley. Reach Manali And Stay Overnight At Your Pre-Booked Hotel.
- Departure From Manali
As Soon As Morning Unfolds, Get Ready As Today Will Be The Last Day Of Your Srinagar To Manali Motorbike Expedition. After A Hearty Meal Of Breakfast, You Can Explore Manali At Your Own Leisure And By Evening Report Back By 4:00 Pm To Board The Volvo Bus To Delhi For An Overnight Journey.
- Royal Enfield 500 cc
- Accommodation onTriple Sharing Basis as per the itinerary in hotel / camp
- Daily Breakfast ( From Day – 2 to Day – 11)
- Daily Dinner (From Day – 1 to Day – 10)
- Backup vehicle as well as Luggage van
- Mechanical Support
- Group Leader
- All Inner Line Permits
- Oxygen Cylinder with general First Aid
- GST @ 5%
- Cost escalation due to change in itinerary Natural reason of unforeseen conditions like Landslides, Road Blockage, Bad Weather, Social or Political Unrest, Strikes, sudden shut down of any govt office etc
- Meals which are not mentioned
- Any Travel expense To and Fro from Delhi or Srinagar
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips.. etc
- Any kind of Biking gears (such as Elbow Guard, Knee Guard, Riders Jacket..etc)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks. . Etc to be borne by the client directly on the spot
- REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT OF INR 10000/- PER BIKE (If any, damages in bike. Damage cost will be deducted from refundable security deposit of INR 10,000/-)
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusion
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments
- Travel Insurance.