Day1:- Dharamshala to Liyoti via Kareri Village:
Reach Dharamshala by Volvo or taxi. We will pick you up from Dharamshala at around 1030 AM and leave for Kareri village.The drive is approximately for 2 hrs. Once you reach Kareri village meet our crew who will brief you about the trek to Liyoti. Trek duration is approximately 6 Kms passing through forest adn grassland which is mostly uphill. Once we reach Liyoti we will camp site at the riverside for the night. Dinner and snacks will be served at the camp
Day2:- Liyoti to Kareri Lake Trek:
Get up early morning to experience the view and be ready for the second day of the trek. Breakfast and tea will be served at the camp.Todays trek is for approximately 4-5 hrs. We will walk through Oak,Pine trees. The trail passes through the river crossing it number of times. After reaching the lake side enjoy the beauty of the Dhauladhar range.
Day3:- Kareri Lake Trek to Kareri Village and drive to Dharmshala :
After having your breakfast, spend some time exploring areas around Kareri Lake Trek and then Back to Kareri Village (Breakfast, Lunch) and drive to Dharmshala.
1. Accommodation. (Camping)
2. Meals while on trek (Veg.+ Egg)
3. Mountaineering qualified & professional trek Leader, guide, cook and Support staff.
4. All necessary permits and entry fees.
5. First aid medical kits, stretcher and oxygen cylinder.
6. Trek equipments: Sleeping bag, mattress, tent (twin sharing), kitchen & dinning tent, toilet tent, utensils and crampon (if required).
7. Services from Dharamshala to Dharamshala.
1. Any kind of personal expenses.
2. Food during the transit.
4. Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
5. Any kind of emergency evacuation charges.
6. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.
Cancellation charges per person:
· 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
· 20-29 days before departure: 50% of total cost
· Less than 20 days before departure: 100% of total cost
IF WE CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR Trip \ Trek Do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you. If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather), we shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced. IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR HOLIDAY Trip \ Trek After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you. All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 5 days before departure. Disclaimer
· Refund will be issued in the name of the person in whose favour the receipt was issued.
· If payment has been received by credit / debit card, the refund is credited to the same card by which the payment was received. For all other cases, refund will be made by Account Payee Cheque only.
· All disputes subject to Delhi jurisdiction.